• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

like i said they remember faces ... ive read they dont go back to the same nest yearly but these ones must lol ... they dive bombed my son last year one evening and sent him sprawling ... that video was captured on my nest (irony) ... on that video you can faintly here me from the driveway laughing my guts out (yes im horrible)

i entered my info on that crowtrax website on their map yesterday and a message popped up saying posting will occur once information verified which was super odd ... and then i see a couple dudes outside this morning with hardhats and clipboards lol

heres a pic from the night the crows went after the racoon ... MILITARY PRECISION DART!

Preemptive: no thats not my beater caravan parked the wrong way up hill and yes I need to dead head my rhodo and re-seal my driveway

EBDEEF1E-A010-4C46-9F7F-2F0BB35F4402.png

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said they remember faces ... ive read they dont go back to the same nest yearly but these ones must lol ... they dive bombed my son last year one evening and sent him sprawling ... that video was captured on my nest (irony) ... on that video you can faintly here me from the driveway laughing my guts out (yes im horrible)

i entered my info on that crowtrax website on their map yesterday and a message popped up saying posting will occur once information verified which was super odd ... and then i see a couple dudes outside this morning with hardhats and clipboards lol

heres a pic from the night the crows went after the racoon ... MILITARY PRECISION DART!

Preemptive: no thats not my beater caravan parked the wrong way up hill and yes I need to dead head my rhodo and re-seal my driveway

View attachment 244040

I read an article about crows holding grudges and in at least one study crows still seemed to recognize people even when they wore masks.

You need to broker a peace deal. I don't know anybody well versed in bird law, at least not on the west coast.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article about crows holding grudges and in at least one study crows still seemed to recognize people even when they wore masks.

You need to broker a peace deal. I don't know anybody well versed in bird law, at least not on the west coast.

if you read the link puckhead posted the story is re a noted vancouver lawyer whos dog killed a crow and now shes under attack so i wont be going to her for advice

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
axh8xhtr17351.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they made slightly water with milk?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally! I always wanted to know how to make tea.

now to figure out toast.....

I posted this on twitter but reminds me of the classic:
Just in case you weren't aware how to blend shredded cheese together.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this on twitter but reminds me of the classic:
Just in case you weren't aware how to blend shredded cheese together.
That's an amazing video.