• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild coincidence, I used to blindly run into walls as a teenager :wink:

I was playing a game of frisbee football with friends (in my early 20s at the time) and we were playing on the high school football field. My buddy threw a wicked slice and I ran hard after the disc and then looked up to see the football sled right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes but to no avail as both shins tasted metal and I went down in a heap.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was playing a game of frisbee football with friends (in my early 20s at the time) and we were playing on the high school football field. My buddy threw a wicked slice and I ran hard after the disc and then looked up to see the football sled right in front of me. I slammed on the brakes but to no avail as both shins tasted metal and I went down in a heap.

and you then invented medicinal marijuana !

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My running into something story is that when I was maybe 8 years old while playing with my sister in the backyard I collided with one of the bars of our swing set, one with a big rusty bolt sticking out. I had hockey that night so I was told to suck it up and play and then waited in the ER all night for 13 stitches right over my left bicep.

You're probably thinking "swing set and bare arms season isn't hockey season" and you'd be right. And it was even lower stakes because it wasn't even a summer hockey game but the weekly installment of a hockey school. But all the sessions had already been paid for so you know, slide that bloody thing into your shoulder pads and get me my money's worth :wink:

Good that you were able to catch a last second glimpse of the football sled. Not just because running into something totally unawares really hurts like a motherfucker and can do some damage but because the guys who pushed it around were probably the coolest :wink:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good that you were able to catch a last second glimpse of the football sled. Not just because running into something totally unawares really hurts like a motherfucker and can do some damage but because the guys who pushed it around were probably the coolest :wink:

My buddies were laughing their guts out and then after I hadn't moved for about five minutes decided to check on me. I had gashed my shins pretty bad, but that was it (it did hurt like a sumbitch).

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddies were laughing their guts out and then after I hadn't moved for about five minutes decided to check on me. I had gashed my shins pretty bad, but that was it (it did hurt like a sumbitch).

Bracing yourself even just a little makes all the difference. Any major hit I've taken I've seen coming, I've never really been caught with a good one that I can think of (although I'm sure there was one).

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

9:00 am scheduling was done to torcher all of us kids.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lxjwy39mub151.jpg

So, is it open or no?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hopes of visiting the museum have been extinguished.

/Also, I hope Dougie Hamilton is okay.

I am shamed that it took me until this morning to get this one. Well played dash.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear that i had seen a KITH sketch once about a blowjob angel.
I might have been high as fuck, but it was the funniest thing I had ever seen.
can't find it on youtube (have to be quite careful of the search term),
and no one I've spoken to about it remembers.

anyone remember that?
No you aren’t crazy. I swear it was Scott Thompson as an angel giving the BJ’s. There are a few posts out there about it but I can’t find the video either.

Last edited: