• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shame it took a pandemic that killed millions for people to realize remote work would work.

Bigger shame that some companies are trying to force people back into commuting because keeping office space is expensive. Here's an idea: GET RID OF YOUR OFFICE SPACE. No reason you can't turn an office tower into a vertical neighborhood. 3 levels of retail and restaurants, a few "park" floors and the rest housing.

Housing crisis solved on one paragraph, how about that

And I believe it can work

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That water has to be freezing. Takes a lot to jump in like that.

Also, my Aussie would still be sitting on the rock like...screw you, I am not jumping in there.

My best friend and I found a little gem of a pond on the drive one time in Glacier National Park in Montana and since it was a hot day, we took the plunge. Man, that water was freezing, but it sure felt good.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best friend and I found a little gem of a pond on the drive one time in Glacier National Park in Montana and since it was a hot day, we took the plunge. Man, that water was freezing, but it sure felt good.

Oh, I am a wimp with cold water. Never been a fan and no matter how hot the water at least has to be warm. :D

Even some of the summer hikes I have taken in the mountains when you get to those nice ponds at the bottom of waterfalls...nope, too cold for me.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decides Terrence Howard GIF

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part of backpacking is the alpine lakes after a long day or hiking over a big pass. The most refreshing thing I’ve done

Also the only bathing you’ll get on a trip and after a few days, I’m usually pretty ripe

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite part of backpacking is the alpine lakes after a long day or hiking over a big pass. The most refreshing thing I’ve done

Also the only bathing you’ll get on a trip and after a few days, I’m usually pretty ripe

Yeah, I've been through Montana and Idaho multiple times and the scenery/hiking is fantastic. One time in April in Whitefish, we went skiing in the morning and golfing in the afternoon. Good times.