• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the ending

I see two twats.

I really fucking hate the self appointed traffic regulators. Fuck you, you pious asshole. Just let the dumbass through. By being a prick, he almost brought 2 innocent cars into the inevitable crash. I hope that white truck got arrested too.

And fuck the blue car. Way too much attitude for someone driving a Honda.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see two twats.

I really fucking hate the self appointed traffic regulators. Fuck you, you pious asshole. Just let the dumbass through. By being a prick, he almost brought 2 innocent cars into the inevitable crash. I hope that white truck got arrested too.

And fuck the blue car. Way too much attitude for someone driving a Honda.
Yeah, the truck wasn't just being a traffic regulator, given the brake checks. He probably caused the road rage by cutting in front of the other car to begin with, and then refused to let him pass.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I watched that video I was hoping the end would have had that white pickup rolling over also.
They both seemed like twats putting other cars at risk.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rmyz1e62jw9a1.jpg

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,837.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tesla plunges 250 feet off a California cliff, all 4 occupants survive | CNN

First of all - amazing they all survived with minor or no injuries.

I saw on FB someone I worked with a few years back posted about that saying she wants whatever brand of car that is. After the brand was being put out there and knowing her & her nutjob husband, I looked for that post and that post is no longer there.

Did I mention the husband is a fucking wacko, conspiracy, anti-vax, climate change denying, gun showoff asshole

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tesla plunges 250 feet off a California cliff, all 4 occupants survive | CNN

First of all - amazing they all survived with minor or no injuries.

I saw on FB someone I worked with a few years back posted about that saying she wants whatever brand of car that is. After the brand was being put out there and knowing her & her nutjob husband, I looked for that post and that post is no longer there.

Did I mention the husband is a fucking wacko, conspiracy, anti-vax, climate change denying, gun showoff asshole
imagine if it was computer error, Elon may go quiet on Twitter for a few days until they find out