• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: This is so freaking cool part II trying to keep it cool

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The orignal:

BaK_dYlCIAA61mn.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought this guy was a douche, even though I love what he does. As someone who, in their teenage years, gathered carts while working at a supermarket I appreciate this channel.

But after watching this video I now have respect for the guy, around the 3:13 mark, and appreciate him being a douche to all these people he shames.

Seriously though returning shopping carts is just a common courtesy to not only the workers but to the other patrons.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought this guy was a douche, even though I love what he does. As someone who, in their teenage years, gathered carts while working at a supermarket I appreciate this channel.

But after watching this video I now have respect for the guy, around the 3:13 mark, and appreciate him being a douche to all these people he shames.

Seriously though returning shopping carts is just a common courtesy to not only the workers but to the other patrons.
Boy do I hate Dr Phil.

Show me someone who doesn't return or corral (just wanted to use the word corral today) and 99.9% of the time that person is a terrible human.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy do I hate Dr Phil.

Show me someone who doesn't return or corral (just wanted to use the word corral today) and 99.9% of the time that person is a terrible human.
Meijer around here has the corrals (I wanted to use it as well) every 6 or so spots AND they have them divided - one side for the smaller carts one for the full size carts. Inevitably, every single corral has at least one cart in the wrong side. So people are going through the effort to put the carts back, but just giving up when they get there.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, fuck Dr Phil. Doing the old "there are worse problems than" bullshit. As if we can we can only be bothered by one thing at a time. Seriously you fucking cowpoke, if its not for one of Oprah's many mistakes - youd be selling cars or working out of a strip mall.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys haven't seen this I figured you'd get a real kick out of it.

sub-jp-burger-2-popup.jpg

See, its a cat who wants a cheeseburger. Hilarious already because cats don't eat cheeseburgers! Secondly the cat's grammar is off probably because he is a cat! That's good stuff! The eastern Europeans have really outdone themselves with this one!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there’s something strange … in your underpants … (betty white approved joke!)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was going to create reference to the Oilers for this one but I will cut them some slack this time.

But who wants moldy peach cake!