• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: The Walking Dead - BEWARE OF SPOILERS

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the comics, he was a huge NBA star (like Shaq-level star). I don’t know why they decided to go with the country music angle instead.
That would have been better for sure

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave up on the walking dead where Beta was shown to be a country singer in the past (if I remember correctly) and he was playing a record of his and a bunch of zombies were standing outside of a building listening.

And he sewed a piece of Alpha’s skin to his mask.

At that point, I never finished the episode and had no desire to ever go back to watching again.
i finished the series and you didn't miss anything. I rewatched over Halloween and stopped when they arrived at Alexandria. The whisperers were the worst story line I have ever seen. Way better in the comics. I could count on my hand how many good episodes there were after they arrived at Alexandria and still have 2 fingers to spare. now they have a new one coming in 2024 with Rick and Michonne (TWD: The Ones who live) which I will probably watch a little of and hope it has something but like Daryl Dixon and Dead City they have one episode to bring me back

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the comics, he was a huge NBA star (like Shaq-level star). I don’t know why they decided to go with the country music angle instead.
they also turned Tyrese into a garbage character in the TV show. They made him so stupid and weak in comparison to the comics. waste of a solid actor.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Governor to me is still the best TV villain from the show which is not saying much.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the Governor to me is still the best TV villain from the show which is not saying much.
They should have had Danny Trejo in the roll. That is who the comic character was based on.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have had Danny Trejo in the roll. That is who the comic character was based on.
that is who I wanted as well. And they didnt make him near as brutal as in the comics. I get Kirkman didnt like some of the things he wrote (cutting off Ricks hand as an example) but the entire Michhone hating him as bad as she did only because he sent Merle after her to kill her was just dumb. she had an irrational reason to go after him as much as she did at the start.... now the reason in the comics makes sense.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is who I wanted as well. And they didnt make him near as brutal as in the comics. I get Kirkman didnt like some of the things he wrote (cutting off Ricks hand as an example) but the entire Michhone hating him as bad as she did only because he sent Merle after her to kill her was just dumb. she had an irrational reason to go after him as much as she did at the start.... now the reason in the comics makes sense.
The Michone/Governor angle would never have worked in the show. WAY too brutal.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched
The Walking Dead ; The ones who survive (rick and michonne spinoff)

it was meh.. not terrible. not good. just meh.... Andrew Lincoln back as Rick is fun at least and it was actually a fairly unique storyline (for TWD world at least)

some of the walkers (they call them Delts in this) were really cool looking

they had weird dream sequences and some actually decent actors. we will see if it gets any better.

4.5/10

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched
The Walking Dead ; The ones who survive (rick and michonne spinoff)

it was meh.. not terrible. not good. just meh.... Andrew Lincoln back as Rick is fun at least and it was actually a fairly unique storyline (for TWD world at least)

some of the walkers (they call them Delts in this) were really cool looking

they had weird dream sequences and some actually decent actors. we will see if it gets any better.

4.5/10
i fell asleep watching it (mind you I was walking dead tired lol) Ill try again later this week