• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: SportsHoopla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, just responding because I was reading that thread when it was announced and rep disappeared. I don't care about rep and will let it be.

LMAO!! Dude, seriously, you practically offered Ghost a blow-job for a rep from him going as far as to figure out precisely how many rep points it would add to your total.

During one of our "spirited discussions", you took special note and commented about someone having repped me sending my rep points through the roof.

So I'm pretty sure rep points mean a whole lot of something to you my friend.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that didn't last long...

Waaaaaah waaaaaaaaaah, my trolling here is too controversial so I'm out. waaaaaait someone beg me to stay, beg me to stay!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaahhhh

Don't make any mistakes, it had nothing to do with those stupid rep points. That little troll forkem was using the neg rep to make personal attacks on me in private, away from the eyes of the mods and the rest of the board. Hoping that I'd get angry, cuss him out in the open and get myself banned.

There also is not a feud, as you call it... he is a worthless troll. He even admitted in another forum that he likes to rile people up and argue. They have a word for that, it's called trolling. Typical behavior of someone with severe anger issues. I'd toss up the link, but now the Penalty Box is gone the day after I dropped it on him in the WC. He moves pretty quickly to erase his trolling tracks. Like the troll thread he started here, when the guys were like oh man forkem i thought you were better than this, he got all embarrassed and begged for it to be deleted.

Really, think about it. The guy who admits to trolling is involved in all of these so-called feuds on SportsHoopla, at what point in time do you open up your eyes and realize that the troll forkem is out looking for arguments and he is finding them, thus causing these "feuds".

Seriously, why the fuck is he still posting here? Game is over, the 49ers won. Do you see the other Packer fans posting here? I know why he is, but ask yourself, why the fuck is he still here? He just made that crybaby statement I quoted, and then he is right back the next few days.

Trolling

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jaguars-fan-gif.gif

lmao!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!! Dude, seriously, you practically offered Ghost a blow-job for a rep from him going as far as to figure out precisely how many rep points it would add to your total.

During one of our "spirited discussions", you took special note and commented about someone having repped me sending my rep points through the roof.

So I'm pretty sure rep points mean a whole lot of something to you my friend.

I don't care about rep. I thought the rep meant everyone sided with you in that spirited discussion. That's all. I learned later that those with more rep gave more points. It turned out that someone with high rep repped you for something in any thread.

I was kidding about Ghost and his rediulous rep number. He knew that and everyone else knew that. Dividing a number by 10 is not that hard to "figure out". I didn't know about how many points it added until that thread, where someone explained the 10% thing. And I don't care.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care about rep. I thought the rep meant everyone sided with you in that spirited discussion. That's all. I learned later that those with more rep gave more points. It turned out that someone with high rep repped you for something in any thread.

I was kidding about Ghost and his rediulous rep number. He knew that and everyone else knew that. Dividing a number by 10 is not that hard to "figure out". I didn't know about how many points it added until that thread, where someone explained the 10% thing. And I don't care.

Hilarious!! Sure kid, whatever you say.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious!! Sure kid, whatever you say.

We've been getting a long a bit better lately, can we just let this be? You may be more knowledgeable about football and more objective when it comes to the QB position; I may be petty in some arguments, but it doesn't mean that I'm pathetic enough to care about rep points. Could you just give me the benefit of the doubt on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.