• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: SportsHoopla

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "WC" aka "Water Cooler" aka "General Forum" got mad that the Niners board is the best board on thee SportsHoopla. Sand found its way into vaginas, and shit got real - bans, no more rep, flame wars, etc - zee SportsHoopla will never bee the same again.

Maybe now some of the BS will stop.

:whoo:

(Unless Nebraska or the SEC joins the NFL)

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "WC" aka "Water Cooler" aka "General Forum" got mad that the Niners board is the best board on thee SportsHoopla. Sand found its way into vaginas, and shit got real - bans, no more rep, flame wars, etc - zee SportsHoopla will never bee the same again.

was wondering what happened to my rep points oh well

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man, it didn't have anything to do with the 49er board itself. I should know, I'm probably partly why Ghost got rid of rep.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're an idiot.

:rofl:

Like I didn't already know that. :vee:

ForkEm: But the whole Niners/Packers "vag-off" really didn't help

@ Texas: I wish I could give you rep for that. (serious)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't Niners/Packers. That was just Yellow/Forkem. Feuds have been going on in the WC for a long time. Rep points only meant how big your circle jerk was.

The only places that really discussed sports was this board and the hockey boards.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was wondering what happened to my rep points oh well

The rep points we worked so damn hard for! :rant: Just kidding, I only liked the reps because you would get comments with the rep. It was like a private message without the hassle. Some boards let you have rep points and leave rep, but they disable the neg repping (you can still report posts) and how many points you have is not visible to the public. Quality control to check on yourself? :P You could tell others, but no one would know if you or others were lying but everyone would know how pathetic you were to take it so seriously.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd like to say it's too bad rep is gone, but I never paid attention to it. I don't know if I ever repped anyone (I may have but just didn't care) and I never checked my own. Rep seemed very middle school.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't Niners/Packers. That was just Yellow/Forkem. Feuds have been going on in the WC for a long time. Rep points only meant how big your circle jerk was.

The only places that really discussed sports was this board and the hockey boards.

Clearly because you know we have over 200K views on a few of our informational threads on the Hokies board because of the dick jokes and circle jerks.

Painting with a broad brush is the art of the ignorant.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah, never paid much attention to rep except to rep people that were fucking hilarious, or insightful to the point I was suspicious that said person actually worked for a team/league/division.

Just thought it was funny while lurking the WC that they linked to the Niners board as possible causation for removing rep all together. 'spose GITM (Admin) did say he was working on a rep-like replacement, though, so iono.... :think:

errr..... I mean..... ITS ALL THE WHINY PACKER FANS FAULT....FORKEM!!! :boxing:

Last edited by a moderator:

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters mad as fuck.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But yeah, never paid much attention to rep except to rep people that were fucking hilarious, or insightful to the point I was suspicious that said person actually worked for a team/league/division.

Just thought it was funny while lurking the WC that they linked to the Niners board as possible causation for removing rep all together. 'spose GITM (Admin) did say he was working on a rep-like replacement, though, so iono.... :think:

errr..... I mean..... ITS ALL THE WHINY PACKER FANS FAULT....FORKEM!!! :boxing:

I am NOT saying anything negative about the WC, Niner fans, or GITM, but I think those guys are refering to this thread: http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...ol-i-keep-getting-neg-repd-packer-trolls.html

Right?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck why the rep is gone the point is its gone just be done with the drama and focus on talking football, Holy Shit,

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way not trying to be a dick but damn its getting old.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gives a fuck why the rep is gone the point is its gone just be done with the drama and focus on talking football, Holy Shit,
By the way not trying to be a dick but damn its getting old.
Sorry, just responding because I was reading that thread when it was announced and rep disappeared. I don't care about rep and will let it be.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt talking to anyone in particular bro, I am sorry if I come off as rude, I just think alot of people are being way dumb about the rep thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.