• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Snoop Dog

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucked worse than Faust*.

Snoop Dogg hilariously calls play-by-play for Penguins-Kings game

That was such a painful thing to listen to and honestly it bugged the hell out of me. I'm over these little schticks the Kings have been pulling recently, I guess when you are a bottom feeder this is all you have to look forward to.

*thought he was OK in his first season, he clearly has no idea of how hockey is played and is better off a Price is Right host compared to in the booth calling a game. Embarrassing.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucked worse than Faust*.

Snoop Dogg hilariously calls play-by-play for Penguins-Kings game

That was such a painful thing to listen to and honestly it bugged the hell out of me. I'm over these little schticks the Kings have been pulling recently, I guess when you are a bottom feeder this is all you have to look forward to.

*thought he was OK in his first season, he clearly has no idea of how hockey is played and is better off a Price is Right host compared to in the booth calling a game. Embarrassing.

I'm too lazy to click the link....did every other word he said end with "-izzle"?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just bad, saying things like "pass to middle, pass to the middle" when clearly there is no lane to pass to the middle. STFU dude - don't you have someone to shoot or something?

I'v never been a celebrity fan, and especially not a Snoop fan (I don't like rap music). I wish the Kings would just stay away from these types of things, at least for me. I am not a casual fan and find no humor or value in these shenanigans and marketing ploys.