• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Simply amazing

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely hits you in the gut. RIP

:usa2:

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A number or years ago while I was at Ft Bragg I was at a local bar that was a normal watering hole for Army, Marine and Navy personal. Well a few Marines had got a bit to loud and was asked quietly to tone it down a bit. The 4 of them got even louder at that request.

2 Navy Seals walked over to the table, leaned in and spoke to them.

That table was respectful and quiet for the next hour before they moved on. Seals are amazing and not many in the armed forces would even think to mess with them let alone the normal dude.

RIP to our guys and godspeed.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Canadian. I respect soldiers in all countries. I was in Pearl Harbour doing the tourist thing and I went up to a group of sailors and just thanked them. I had a canadian hat on. I told them just because I am canadian didn't mean we don't appreciate what American Sailors and Soldiers do and sacrifice. the guy just gave a big smile and I walked on.

When I saw this video I was immensely sad but proud that there are so many that provide this risk and sacrifice daily in all parts of the world for good and freedom. Thanks one and all.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am Canadian. I respect soldiers in all countries. I was in Pearl Harbour doing the tourist thing and I went up to a group of sailors and just thanked them. I had a canadian hat on. I told them just because I am canadian didn't mean we don't appreciate what American Sailors and Soldiers do and sacrifice. the guy just gave a big smile and I walked on.

When I saw this video I was immensely sad but proud that there are so many that provide this risk and sacrifice daily in all parts of the world for good and freedom. Thanks one and all.

Must spread rep first.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the topic of Navy SEALS, earlier this year I read what I consider the best book I've ever read (I read quite a bit so take that for what it's worth). Amazon.com: Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10 (9780316067591): Marcus Luttrell, Patrick Robinson: Books It's well written, great story, and it really gives you a new found respect for what they do. With all due respect to the other branches/units, the SEALs are on a different level.

MrMagooo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On the topic of Navy SEALS, earlier this year I read what I consider the best book I've ever read (I read quite a bit so take that for what it's worth). Amazon.com: Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10 (9780316067591): Marcus Luttrell, Patrick Robinson: Books It's well written, great story, and it really gives you a new found respect for what they do. With all due respect to the other branches/units, the SEALs are on a different level.

Thanks for posting that. I will be sure to have a read.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're talking about having that dog lead out the Iowa Hawkeyes team for a home game this year. My heart is already melting...

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3