• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - Predictions on Johnny Manziel

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This sounds exactly like Kap. Lol

I wouldn't be surprised with a similar pattern from Manziel, honestly. I think he'll play better early on than many expect, as he will be able to use his elusiveness to make some plays. But he will make plenty of mistakes, will probably take some hard hits, and I'm not at all confident he ever becomes a great QB. At least part of that has to do with the team that drafted him.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid couldn't have been drafted into a worse situation, first year head coach, #1 WR done for the season, no running game, and huge media hype expectations "IF" he wins the starting job over Hoyer. I think he has a lot of talent and could do well but being drafted by Cleveland is like a death sentence for a young QB's career.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kid couldn't have been drafted into a worse situation, first year head coach, #1 WR done for the season, no running game, and huge media hype expectations "IF" he wins the starting job over Hoyer. I think he has a lot of talent and could do well but being drafted by Cleveland is like a death sentence for a young QB's career.

I don't disagree that Cleveland is a bad situation, but between Ben Tate and Terrance West, it's tough to say they have no running game. I don't think we can draw any conclusions based on the performance of last year's team. Their top two guys are major unknowns.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ceiling is Jeff Garcia his floor is Colt McCoy or Chase Daniels.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
"Who the f--- is Johnny Manziel?" Reed said. "LeBron ain't your guy! You're not 'Johnny Football.' You're 'Johnny Rookie Bitch.'" -Andre Reed

lol I'm not huge on nasty smack talk; I prefer friendly or funny smack talk (except to Raider fans), but I couldn't help but have an immature laugh at that one. :D

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st off before my post. 29 i'll be 30 in august so no old man

Now. I think Johnny Football is doomed to fail and it is his own fault

Do i think he has the talent to succeed in the NNFL(New NFL) heck ya.

But he maturity is lacking. Just like Ryan Leaf. He had numerous attempts at Texas A and M to smarten up. Didn't happen. Had attempts before the NFL draft. Guess what? Came to the conclusion that he is never gonna change.

I perfer guys like McCarron, Bortles, Bridgewater. Guys that Kids can look up to. Not this partying loser

Now i will leave you with something of John Boys future

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Manziel fan nor hater, but seriously? This headline for a game where he was 3-7, 14 yards passing, 14 rushing, didn't score, had a penalty and went the wrong way on a handoff, played with and against the 2s, in a scrimmage?

Johnny Manziel finishes on a high note - ESPN

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaine Gabbert with less TDs and more INTs.

He's bad for the league so the sooner he's playing in Moose Jaw, the better.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are rumors true that he's actually in the lead for starting week 1??

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that's a great way to avoid negative media attention.

Ivd9Txll.jpg