• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Practice Squad Eligible?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching the Patriots game last night and the analyst covering the game said Tebow was not "practice squad eligible". Does anyone know why? I thought you just had to be not good enough to make the team but deemed vaulable enough to keep to be put on the practice squad. Apparently that is not the case?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was watching the Patriots game last night and the analyst covering the game said Tebow was not "practice squad eligible". Does anyone know why? I thought you just had to be not good enough to make the team but deemed vaulable enough to keep to be put on the practice squad. Apparently that is not the case?

If you've been active for a certain number of games in a season you lose your eligibility. There are some articles in the Roster thread that cover the specifics.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's not deemed valuable enough to keep to be put on the practice squad. Just kidding. What Crimsoncrew said.