• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Moss?

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats everyone think about the signing?

i hate it. 2010 was the worst season of his career, unless you count 2011 where no one wanted his bum ass. all i see him doing is making that bitch who wears the #15 jersey more of a bitch.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an extremely casual football fan who doesn't know the game all that well, it seems like a low-risk, high-reward scenario. Harbaugh is a no-nonsense guy, if Moss starts acting up, he'll be gone. The price seems about right.

Also, re: Crabtree, that is obviously a concern that he'll turn more diva.....but I'm not sure how shiny he looks to the rest of the league anymore. He's had off-field issues and now he was heavily scrutinized in the Playoffs. If he has one more shit-show type season/attitude, there aren't going to be a lot of teams lining up for his services. I think he should (or at the very least his agent should) know this.

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great move IMO

Moss plays when he's motivated, he came back which says he's motivated to play. He's been to 1 Superbowl and lost he probably wants to win one really bad so he can go out on top and/or show that he deserves a bigger/longer contract and either case will have to play well to get those.

Just like the Braylon Edwards signing, low risk, high reward.

Now we just need to resign Smith, Rogers, Morgan and a RG (Carl Nicks???)

Draft a couple WR and a CB.

QB - Smith/Kaepernick/Tolzein
RB - Gore/Hunter/Dixon
WR - Moss/Morgan/Draft Pick
WR - Crabtree/Draft Pick/Williams
TE - Davis/Walker

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an extremely casual football fan who doesn't know the game all that well, it seems like a low-risk, high-reward scenario. Harbaugh is a no-nonsense guy, if Moss starts acting up, he'll be gone. The price seems about right.

Also, re: Crabtree, that is obviously a concern that he'll turn more diva.....but I'm not sure how shiny he looks to the rest of the league anymore. He's had off-field issues and now he was heavily scrutinized in the Playoffs. If he has one more shit-show type season/attitude, there aren't going to be a lot of teams lining up for his services. I think he should (or at the very least his agent should) know this.

This. Zero fucking tolerance for that clown.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not following football until maybe the last 3 years, I don't know much about Moss besides the Patriots team he played on.

Saying that, my hope is that he teaches Crabtree and our inevitable WR draft pick a few good things about catching and not that diva-attitude.

And saying that, I have no clue if Moss is that type of guy.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not following football until maybe the last 3 years, I don't know much about Moss besides the Patriots team he played on.

Saying that, my hope is that he teaches Crabtree and our inevitable WR draft pick a few good things about catching and not that diva-attitude.

And saying that, I have no clue if Moss is that type of guy.

He's not guy you would expect to be "that kind of guy". He's a guy who has relied on having much more talent than everybody else. He'll never be accused of out working other players.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, I love the deal. Harbaugh proved last season with Braylon Edwards that he's not opposed to taking a chance on a guy. He also proved when they released Edwards that he's not opposed to admitting when something does not work.

If Moss comes to play and keeps his attitude in check, I think he can be a solid addition to the receiving corps. I think the move is an all-upside move.