• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Mayweather vs Alvarez

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By understanding the use of the word "outclass" in this context.

Awww, you gonna cry and try to act as if you know something nobody else does? Your boy is a piece of trash. You're going to have to deal with it and accept it at some point.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awww, you gonna cry and try to act as if you know something nobody else does? Your boy is a piece of trash. You're going to have to deal with it and accept it at some point.

Lol. Piece of trash? I bet you internet macho man cannot even hold Mayweather's socks. He is a multi millionaire and you will be lucky to even be in his company in your miserable Gawd-forsaken little world. $41 million plus. He is the reason so many people want to pay to go and see. Some piece of trash indeed. some of you have to get of your delusional world.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does this matter? He is a boxer and he boxes........

Love him or hate him, he is the most skillful boxer of this generation. He puts on a boxing clinic every fight, he isn't exciting to watch to the every day fan but he is a master of his craft.

We'll never know that because he bitched out against Pacquiao lol!

I don't know how Mayweather fans can get behind him, he's just loudmouthed, only fights on his own terms which are to his advantage, and is flat out boring to watch in the ring. Good thing I never bought a Mayweather fight, but judging by some of the comments, some folks are stuck in the dark ages and think you have to pay in order to watch a fight lol.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't get how boxing PPV's can make so much money. I guess when they really only have 1 or 2 fights worth money every year though it makes sense. What will boxing do though when Manny and Floyd retire? Who is the next star to keep the sport a float?