• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Iphone 4

HonusWagner66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have always been very satisfied with all my Apple purchases...

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Might want to wait until they start handing out the free cases so you can actually make phone calls.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Worth it? yes. Have you owned an iphone in the past?

I started with the 3gs. Absolutely love it. I have just become eligible for an upgrade, so I will be getting the 4 eventually. I am just waiting for two thing. 1. I want the white one. 2. I'd prefer to wait for a definite fix for the antenna problem. I am not much of a talker on the phone, more text and data, but when I do make calls I'd rather them not get dropped.

I do agree with Jobs that the media has blown this problem way out of proportion. But then again, I also agree with the criticism. How do you let such a large glitch to get out onto the market with a cure?

Hopefully a new phone is released with a fix, but if not I will definitely be buying the 4 buy the end of the summer.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally love me iPhone. I've heard the 4s have some problems (I'm sure they are working it out), but my 3 does everything I need it to, so I don't plan on changing until this one dies. And after almost 2 years, the battery life is still very solid. Also, when I got mine, AT&T was essentially subsidizing the cost by $200 per phone to bring in new customers. Not sure if they are still doing that, but it was a great deal.

Pretty much like everything Apple puts out... except I don't quite get the iPad.

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got mine and it's amazing. I had the 3G before and my new one makes it look like a dinosaur. The "problem" of dropped calls they describe is vastly blown out of proportion. I was reading on 1 site that it has to do with the electricity your body produces and not everyone even produces it and how it's only a very small area on the phone that it effects, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah... I personally have had 0 problems with dropped calls since I had a case already purchased before I got the phone. You can buy a $5 polymer case off of amazon and it will not only protect your new $200-300 investmest but also insulate it from your strange mutant powers to create gamma rays(or whatever) and screw up your cell reception. Hope this helps answer your question.

Oh and I'm posting this from my iPhone 4.0 if that influences you anymore :p

jojoh07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have the 3g version very happy with it , I wont be looking for a new iphone till the next generation comes out (after 4)

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the iphone, this is my...whatever it is

old%20mobile%20phone.jpg

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember on the old apple machines when you'd drag something to the garbage can, the garbage can got fat.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 3G and it suits me just fine however I will be switching to the iPhone 4 simply because my 3G is getting pretty slow and the battery only lasts a couple hours. I have a friend with the iphone 4 and I've been able to play with it for a bit and like it a lot. Before they removed the chat roulette app for it I had so much fun. It's so much clearer and faster than the 3G or 3GS. I'll be getting one around august/september but really dint wanna pay for a case to fix the problem.

Btw the reception problem does exist. If you put your thumb on the antenna it loses reception fully in 20 seconds if ur not careful but I don't find myself holding it there anyways so sorry for left handers :)

Sent from an iPad ;)