• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it the other night and I'll say it again: Andy Dalton is a darkhorse Heisman candidate.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Tebow. He wasn't prepared for the NFL because every snap he took was from the shotgun. That's the only reason. I think the QB should be able to take the ball from under center

yeah, but Tebow will never be an NFL QB becuase he isn't built for it. He's a gimmick player in the NFL and that's it. He is a physical player, and you can't be a QB that way in the NFL. Fact is, Urban Myer is just trying to win however he can. His job isn't to prepair them for the NFL

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah....although last year was pretty nice since it fell on the same day as a certain beatdown of an overhyped Miami team, 31-7 and I was sitting in a box at Lane Stadium.

Opening Saturday!!!!! I am a CFB freak, sorry.....

Ah. I wouldn't call myself a freak, but I do like college football. College sports in general. They play for school pride

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Nas, why didn't Oregon go for 100??? I lost on that, I took NM and the points :(

BTW, were you happy to see Ole Miss and Masoli lose, or how did you feel about him??

On Oregon, they just ran out of time. Another quarter and they would have. New Mexico didn't show any interest in tackling anybody today.

Masoli, I really don't care. He had his 2nd chance with Oregon, and he blew it. I'm indifferent to what he does now. He's not a Duck, so I really don't care.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
LSU's Patrick Peterson has 244 yards on returns in the first half alone.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. I wouldn't call myself a freak, but I do like college football. College sports in general. They play for school pride

I went to a bar for lunch today just to watch Mark Herzlich take the field. What an awesome story!!!! Ewings Sarcoma is NOT a pushover cancer (if those even exist) and he is a hell of a person and a fighter. I will be a lifetime fan of his.

To be fair though, when I heard about it my first thought was: Damn I feel bad for that cancer, it picked the wrong fucking dude to mess with ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.