• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm bored. Gossip Girl doesn't start for a few more hours, I don't have to go to law school today, and my DVDs are in another room that is just too far away.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said WW88, stay safe. I'm probably going to turn off the computer fairly soon and just wait for the game to end.

Storm turned out to be a lot of hot air. Just some rain and barely some strong winds.

Be safe. Show that storm who's boss!

I wanted my miserable life to end in a glorious storm. :pout:

Ok. I have 90 more minutes before this paper is due and I'm on page 3 of what needs to be at least 4 full pages. I hate my own brevity.

Countdown begins!

Try to say "I hope you're happy" without sounding sarcastic. Go ahead and try it. It's impossible.

It's became a thing now.

You're gonna get another hooked on this? I hope you're happy.

That's not impossible....

Yes it is. Try sounding your sincerest, then step back and realize how insincere it came across in reality.

Try it.

I hope you're happy.

I hope you're happy.

I am having a total brain meltdown. 80 minutes left....

What's the paper on?

Good question.

Discuss the pros, cons and implications of the proliferation of social networking tools being used in news reporting, such as blogs, Facebook/MySpace and Twitter. These so-called news sources have been credited with becoming a primary news source for many in younger demographic groups. Are these the new channels of news distribution, or merely a trend or something else entirely?

Like I said. I already talked about Jon Bon Jovi soooooo......

Well THAT wasn't worded in a way to direct the student towards the questioner's desired answer. "So-called." :rolleyes:

GUYS!

Terrible news!

Since Office doesn't work on this computer, I can't access my Bored Thread Posts Excel file! I can't update our cumulative post counts!

darth_vader_nooo_7675.jpg

Think I'm gonna add a paragraph about Trayvon Martin.

Oh fuck.

I was actually going to ask if you planned on talking about the effect on sensationalism in media.

Not so much the sensationalism but about how some stories don't get coverage until it starts picking up heat from people talking about it on Twitter and facebook.

How about writing something about how "So-called" news stations cut up audio to fit their desired leanings and cause violence in the streets? :rolleyes:

I just heard this outside my door:

"While I was walking back, I heard something walking behind me, laughing, but when I turned around there was nothing there."

RUN

Vee didn't let us know if she finished her paper or not.

What happened to the countdown?

Hooray!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm starting to understand group theory. :high5:

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time to use said understanding to finish the assignment. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.