• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks DTV for finally having a receiver with PIP.. I can finally do cool shit like watch two games at once:

ut2Wil.jpg

(sorry for the blurry cell phone pic from inside baby's playpen/cage... hah!)

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day did not do anything for me. I'll glug some more water down and sleep for another 12-14 hours.

Hey DT and WW if you get a chance take a look at this link, this what I've been working on for the last few years, it's now released for the public, so I can finally brag a little.

New Army lab opens in Warren | Money - Home

That's not me in the interview, It's one of my co-workers.

Duly noted. I will not forget to look at this. Thanks again for helping our men and women in the military. :usa2:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pirates tried for a little while to make me feel better about the Pens loss, but then they get two baserunners with really solid like drive singles, and Walker hits another really solid line drive, but right at the shortstop to start a double play and end the inning.

Next inning, a dribbler and sure double play ball, Bedard botches it, everyone's safe, and now the Dodgers are winning.

The Bucs only have one run today through 6 despite really tagging Billingsley consistently. They're just hitting the ball hard right at people.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now the Dodgers score two more runs on nothing more than dribblers and bloopers.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
holy shit, Mariners actually came from behind to win a divisional game?
me likey.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, Mariners actually came from behind to win a divisional game?
me likey.

I hope the Pirates can, but the Dodgers' bullpen is sick.

Their eighth inning guy threw 92 mph cutters right at the knees for almost every pitch. Painted the corners with all of them. There's no way you're going to hit that. Not hard, at least.

The Pirates against Billingsley hit four balls to the warning track, and about six other line drives, which all resulted in outs. They managed six hits otherwise, all but one of which were hit pretty squarely, including a home run and a double. That's all added up to one run.

That's bad luck.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be very surprised if the Dodgers don't run away with the NL West this year. Mostly because the NL West has so many weak teams, but also because the Dodgers are built really well this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like going to bed disappointed, but I have no choice.

The Penguins blew it.

The Pirates are the Pirates.

And my laptop is rejecting installation of a wireless driver, so despite my best efforts, I will remain wirelessless, even though it was just in the Dell headquarters to be repaired.

Oh well, at least I have the rest of my quantum mechanics take home exam to look forward to tomorrow!

That actually should go well. :p :nerd:

Later all! :yo:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Pirates stop playing freaking Cy Young candidates? Everyone is talking about their hitting problems, and rightfully so, but WHO HAVE THEY FACED? Oh, Halladay, Lee, Worley, Kershaw, and Billingsly. NO BIG. :L Seriously, Billingsly is top 3 in predicted Cy Young winners this year too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the Pirates stop playing freaking Cy Young candidates? Everyone is talking about their hitting problems, and rightfully so, but WHO HAVE THEY FACED? Oh, Halladay, Lee, Worley, Kershaw, and Billingsly. NO BIG. :L Seriously, Billingsly is top 3 in predicted Cy Young winners this year too.

Billingsley wasn't even that good last night. We actually hit him pretty well, just right at people, and the ones that fell in all happened in different innings.

Neil Walker is particularly snakebit. He absolutely tagged two balls last night, and it resulted in three outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.