• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mean to be a stick in the mud, But something today really really pissed me off.

The only reason I found out about it at all was because where I work they announce why the American flag is at half-staff.

And well I was wondering if anyone heard this;

Frank Buckles, the last living veteran of World War I, died at home Sunday in Charles Town, West Virginia. He was 110 years-old. He died on the 28th Feb,

Why in the hell is America focused on that shit bag Charley fucking Sheen and this story doesn't make the mother fucking headlines.

If your interested in the story:

New Calls for WWI Memorial as Washington Reacts to the Passing of Frank Buckles - FoxNews.com

Sorry for the rant.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mean to be a stick in the mud, But something today really really pissed me off.

The only reason I found out about it at all was because where I work they announce why the American flag is at half-staff.

And well I was wondering if anyone heard this;

Frank Buckles, the last living veteran of World War I, died at home Sunday in Charles Town, West Virginia. He was 110 years-old. He died on the 28th Feb,

Why in the hell is America focused on that shit bag Charley fucking Sheen and this story doesn't make the mother fucking headlines.

If your interested in the story:

New Calls for WWI Memorial as Washington Reacts to the Passing of Frank Buckles - FoxNews.com

Sorry for the rant.

I did hear about his passing the day it happened, but I know for a fact that my mom did not, sooo....

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trying to come off sounding like a dick but...do you actually read the newspaper? Cause I do and this story was definitely in the headlines.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
hell, I'm not even American and i heard about it.
I don't think that guy had a twitter account, though.

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to come off sounding like a dick but...do you actually read the newspaper? Cause I do and this story was definitely in the headlines.

No I don't usually read the paper, catch the news on TV....
So I guess that might be why I missed it. It acually makes me feel better that it was me that missed the story and not the country. Thanks

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And I don't wanna come off sounding like an asshole, but...you actually still read newspapers? :eek: Who does that anymore? :rolleyes:

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't wanna come off sounding like an asshole, but...you actually still read newspapers? :eek: Who does that anymore? :rolleyes:

I do!!! its the proper way to take a shit! that or catching up with words with friends on Iphone.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who's got two thumbs and made a hologram yesterday!

This guy.

Guess who's also flying to Indiana tomorrow because he got into Purdue and is attending a research symposium there!

Also this guy.

Bam.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, my hologram may or may not have been of Spongebob Squarepants.

Status
Not open for further replies.