• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you saw this over the weekend John, but Seth Davis and Greg Anthony both had Gonzaga in the tourney as of right now.

That's good. Still I'd rather the Zags win the tournament just so there's no doubt. Make things slightly less stressful.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everett takes out Tri-City 3-2 in regulation. Good news for the Chiefs. The Ams burn one of their games in hand on Spokane.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good. Still I'd rather the Zags win the tournament just so there's no doubt. Make things slightly less stressful.

Also this! Think St. Mary's needs to win the conference tourney to get in, especially if they lose to us Thursday?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play roller derby. I took almost all of last season off after I tore my MCL but I just started practicing again this month. I've been playing for six years, but I'm waaaay behind everyone right now since I haven't skated in so long..

I will have to send you A Clarkson Jersey for the upcoming season.but you have to make sure to represent it well so I expect you to lead your team in majors :D

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also this! Think St. Mary's needs to win the conference tourney to get in, especially if they lose to us Thursday?

It'll be interesting, they've been stumbling lately. The loss to San Deigo was brutal and then they hosted Utah State in the bracket buster and the Aggies beat them pretty good. I think even if they lose to Gonzaga Thursday and again in the tournament final they'd still get in, but they might have to settle for one of the play in games.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting, they've been stumbling lately. The loss to San Deigo was brutal and then they hosted Utah State in the bracket buster and the Aggies beat them pretty good. I think even if they lose to Gonzaga Thursday and again in the tournament final they'd still get in, but they might have to settle for one of the play in games.

Yeah, that Utah State loss was a killer, especially after blowing that double digit first half lead. I agree that a play-in game would be the route with 2 losses to us, but a Portland loss on top of those would probably send them to the NIT, IMO.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I need some sleep! Later John, IPW, clarkson and whoever else is reading this!

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to send you A Clarkson Jersey for the upcoming season.but you have to make sure to represent it well so I expect you to lead your team in majors :D

The penalty part is not a problem. I'm pretty good at doing bad things.

But the jersey? I have to wear my own, you know?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my word. They are predicting possible snowfall in San Francisco this Friday. For the first time since the 70's.

Which one of you snowbound mid-West/East Coast dickheads is responsible for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.