• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game sounded like it was a joke. I only saw the highlights. I am back in Virginia tonight, but I hate that kind of shit.

Whats up Tyler. Congrats on that Super Bowl!!

to a point it falls not just on the refs but the team itself. dont know if you remember what leblond did when we played the caps early in the season grabbing one of your guys from behind .our management made more of an example of him than the league getting sent back to the minors was much harsher than the one game .devils may fight allot but the have a strict code set from the top down

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State-Wisconsin and Pitt-Villanova are going to be pretty good games tomorrow.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much. I will be arund some more for the next three weeks. I dropped my girl off at the airport today. She is heading to Rwanda for 3 weeks for research. It is a really cool project and I am super proud of her, but it kind of sucks too....I have grown very fond of her, ha ha.

Just be thankful its only a few weeks. Long term long distance relationships are very difficult. I speak from experiance, it sucks

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State-Wisconsin and Pitt-Villanova are going to be pretty good games tomorrow.

Yeah for sure. I am probably going to the Pitt-Nova game in Pittsburgh Mar. 5

I hear ya Tyler,

I could not do a long term, long distance one. It may be harder on her, as she is surrounded by people she does not know really well, while I have my friends and house and dogs and the such. Either way, it is going to be a long 24 days. I am a sappy bitch, I know.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah for sure. I am probably going to the Pitt-Nova game in Pittsburgh Mar. 5

I hear ya Tyler,

I could not do a long term, long distance one. It may be harder on her, as she is surrounded by people she does not know really well, while I have my friends and house and dogs and the such. Either way, it is going to be a long 24 days. I am a sappy bitch, I know.

It sucks, but after awhile it becomes the norm, and you deal with it. I just remind myself that after all this is over, we can be together again. Now I sound like the sappy bitch :L

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know most of you don't follow the NBA, but what are your thoughts on Jerry SLoan stepping down yesterday. if you have any?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts? Its sad that he stepped down/got forced out, before he could win a title

Yeah, it is. I grew up with him as a rival to the Blazers, so it's got more pull with me.

And are you genuinely asking, 46? Or am I misreading the smiley?:)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is. I grew up with him as a rival to the Blazers, so it's got more pull with me.

And are you genuinely asking, 46? Or am I misreading the smiley?:)

I know he was a long standing coach in the NBA (the longest at the time) but I would be lying if i knew the team or legacy. i abstain from NBA talk as I know nothing about it.

On that note, I am heading to bed early as wll. Talk to you ll tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.