• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allot of clips on nhl.com now youtube probably flooded make sure to watch ov in the hardest shot comp

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is this thread not being used durring the all star break?

NOW I'M BORED!

I just got home from Strikeforce. I had never been to a MMA event before. The girl who bought the tickets apparently got confused and thought the whole event started at 7 when in reality, only the title event started at 7. So we got in our seats literally just as the title match started. Shit ended in two rounds!

God Daaaaamn that was a lot of money to spend on watching just a couple minutes of fighting! Good thing I didn't have to pay for it.

Now I'm debating whether we should keep drinking at my house or trek out in the rain to a bar. Decisions, decisions. What are ya'll doing this Saturday evening?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW I'M BORED!

I just got home from Strikeforce. I had never been to a MMA event before. The girl who bought the tickets apparently got confused and thought the whole event started at 7 when in reality, only the title event started at 7. So we got in our seats literally just as the title match started. Shit ended in two rounds!

God Daaaaamn that was a lot of money to spend on watching just a couple minutes of fighting! Good thing I didn't have to pay for it.

Now I'm debating whether we should keep drinking at my house or trek out in the rain to a bar. Decisions, decisions. What are ya'll doing this Saturday evening?

not quite sure probably gonna hit the netflix soon

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW I'M BORED!

stay home and get ripped, cheaper and its safe. especially when its raining.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hows the family hawaian hope all is well

family is top shape man. daughter no. 2 just turned 1 month a couple of days ago. Enjoying my time off until the next big project starts up again. Life is good, and you?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stay home and get ripped, cheaper and its safe. especially when its raining.

Good thing about living in the City is that the bars are all walking distance! Don't have to worry too much about drunk drivers. It's not raining too hard. We're probably going to walk to a bar. No offense to the dudes currently drinking Jameson in my kitchen but the boys at the bar are way cuter.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
family is top shape man. daughter no. 2 just turned 1 month a couple of days ago. Enjoying my time off until the next big project starts up again. Life is good, and you?

sweet good to hear im just trying to stay busy trying to do like a million things at once

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have ps3 havent bought the game yet finishing splatterhouse first almost through it should be getting nhl11 by next week

Haven't played my PS3 for a month now.. been hooked on Crysys & rFactor for my PC. NHL 11 is good, there's good and bad but overall I enjoy it. Damn games are sure expensive nowadays.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing about living in the City is that the bars are all walking distance! Don't have to worry too much about drunk drivers. It's not raining too hard. We're probably going to walk to a bar. No offense to the dudes currently drinking Jameson in my kitchen but the boys at the bar are way cuter.

have fun. I'll knock back a Heineken for you as soon as we get the kids to sleep.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not quite sure probably gonna hit the netflix soon

The dude who created my avatar, Banksy, has a "documentary" on Netflix Instant Streaming you should check out. It's called "Exit Through the Giftshop." It's interesting.

Dude, also, "The Kong of Kong" is on Instant too. Also really good doc about Donkey Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.