• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my Fantasy football team might win one.

My "real" teams.....not so much...

Fortunately my fantasy won this week as well. Granted I was playing the worst team in the league, but still it looks like I'll probably get high score so I wouldda beat everyone. Saved my weekend somewhat because the Huskies and Seahawks games were unpleasant.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
gotta say, the Seahawks shitkicking was eased a little bit by the miracle that had the BC Lions make the playoffs (after a 1-7 start), and a very strong Nucks game against Detroit.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade Phillips will be fired this week (maybe as soon as tomorrow)

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't challenge a call 'cause you're out of timeouts and it costs you 7 points. Oh well.

That was like the game earlier where Oakland fumbled and Kansas City recovered. The Oakland guy was down, but Tom Cable had already used up both of Oakland's challenges on the same KC offensive series in the first half. At least Michaels and Collinsworth realized that Dallas was out of timeouts. The bozos doing the KC/Oakland game kept going, "why aren't they challenging?" :L

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was like the game earlier where Oakland fumbled and Kansas City recovered. The Oakland guy was down, but Tom Cable had already used up both of Oakland's challenges on the same KC offensive series in the first half. At least Michaels and Collinsworth realized that Dallas was out of timeouts. The bozos doing the KC/Oakland game kept going, "why aren't they challenging?" :L

That was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. Absolutely atrocious.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some of the worst officiating I've ever seen. Absolutely atrocious.

The whole game was horribly officiated I thought, that call was just the cherry on top. Of course the worst "officiating" in that game might have been from Haley and Weiss. Jamaal Charles averaged 5.3 yards per carry and almost 10 yards per catch, so we're gonna pound over the hill Thomas Jones with his 1.7 ypc average. WTH were they thinking? Jones has no business getting more touches than Charles. All KC is doing is taking their best offensive playmaker off the field for the majority of the game. I honestly don't get it at all. Anyway that's the end of my rant.

Congrats on the win! Gotta feel pretty good winning 3 in a row. The Division title is within reach.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CRAP! How did I miss your birthday thread Dash?? I hope you had a good one!

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CRAP! How did I miss your birthday thread Dash?? I hope you had a good one!

It was great, thanks. I've been playing NHL Slapshot for the Wii for the last 24 hours or so. The Tigers have schooled the Hitmen multiple times.

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It was great, thanks. I've been playing NHL Slapshot for the Wii for the last 24 hours or so. The Tigers have schooled the Hitmen multiple times.

I tried NHL10 on the wii and hated it. You need more hand eye coordination than when playing real hockey.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole game was horribly officiated I thought, that call was just the cherry on top. Of course the worst "officiating" in that game might have been from Haley and Weiss. Jamaal Charles averaged 5.3 yards per carry and almost 10 yards per catch, so we're gonna pound over the hill Thomas Jones with his 1.7 ypc average. WTH were they thinking? Jones has no business getting more touches than Charles. All KC is doing is taking their best offensive playmaker off the field for the majority of the game. I honestly don't get it at all. Anyway that's the end of my rant.

Congrats on the win! Gotta feel pretty good winning 3 in a row. The Division title is within reach.

I'm pretty sure Charles was gimped up. According to some Chief fans, it was surprising that he finished out the game.

I don't know if I've ever seen so many phantom pass interference calls. The whole sequence in the second quarter was a joke. Cable tries to imitate Haley by faking a punt - except they weren't in plus territory :L. The refs give KC a free red zone opportunity on a perfectly defended ball by Chris Johnson. Then they try to take KC's first down away after a successful Oakland challenge, losing track of the play. They almost erase a 10-yard KC penalty, and then incorrectly give KC a TD on a play where the receiver didn't get both feet in bounds. You can't make this stuff up.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos to NBC for giving us a little Sniff 'n the Tears tonight...The Pack are clearly in the Driver's Seat.

Last edited by a moderator:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Unworldly

a47e565f-cdc3-4c21-a278-ef6c8b8bd7a7.jpg

Not to mention he has jesus hair

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Charles was gimped up. According to some Chief fans, it was surprising that he finished out the game.

I don't know if I've ever seen so many phantom pass interference calls. The whole sequence in the second quarter was a joke. Cable tries to imitate Haley by faking a punt - except they weren't in plus territory :L. The refs give KC a free red zone opportunity on a perfectly defended ball by Chris Johnson. Then they try to take KC's first down away after a successful Oakland challenge, losing track of the play. They almost erase a 10-yard KC penalty, and then incorrectly give KC a TD on a play where the receiver didn't get both feet in bounds. You can't make this stuff up.

If it was just 1 game I'd agree with you, but Jones routinely gets more touches despite the fact Charles outperforms him in almost every game. Signing Thomas Jones will end up being KC's worst move this year because he takes so many touches away from Charles. I don't have a clue why Haley and Co have such a hard on for that guy.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since this is Nas' thread, I'd like to send my deepest sympathies for the disgusting beat down my Giants laid down on the Seahawks this afternoon. :-)

That, along with the Cowboy's yet again being humiliated on National TV make for a pretty darn good day.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was just 1 game I'd agree with you, but Jones routinely gets more touches despite the fact Charles outperforms him in almost every game. Signing Thomas Jones will end up being KC's worst move this year because he takes so many touches away from Charles. I don't have a clue why Haley and Co have such a hard on for that guy.

It's a good question. I thought the Raiders did a good job of shutting them both down, though. A few of Charles's bigger runs came on meaningless downs - and that skewed his average. I thought he looked far more dangerous on the screen plays.

Just over a 100 total rushing yards isn't bad, considering the Chiefs boasted the number one rushing attack in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.