• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa, I suddenly jumped from 8 to 12 rep power without gaining a single rep point. How...?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it was a bad idea to start Vlad in right?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
okay, it's not that bad, but you still win the trade by a good margin

Not necessarily. I traded two depth guys who are both upgrades on his team at their positions, and got back his backup quarterback. We'll both net positive, and by comparable margins. It was one of those trades that actually benefits both sides.

EDIT: To be specific, I will receive a 2.3 points/week benefit, whereas he will receive a 5.7 points/week benefit, based on current rates.

Last edited by a moderator:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not necessarily. I traded two depth guys who are both upgrades on his team at their positions, and got back his backup quarterback. We'll both net positive, and by comparable margins. It was one of those trades that actually benefits both sides.

EDIT: To be specific, I will receive a 2.3 points/week benefit, whereas he will receive a 5.7 points/week benefit, based on current rates.

I look at it this way: Ricky has been pretty much a disapointment so far this year, while Steve Johnson is a Waiver wire pickup, and that's it. There are half a dozen "Steve Johnson's" available. Meanwhile Eli, is quite an upgrade to you and Owen Daniels has HUGE upside now that he has shown that his knee is healthy.

Yes Eli had very little value on his team with him having Peyton, but you were the one who wanted/needed to improve. If it were me I would've wanted more than depth and guy in a time share who is getting half the carries and not producing as much as the other guy in the time share. JMO

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will probably be in this thread a lot until Monday. Canucks off until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.