• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I think I just became a Clippers fan

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's true and that Griffin knocked some sense in this puck. He seems to think he can do anything and get away with it.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just can't see the cave man sitting in the corner of Starbucks

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Is it me or is Justin Beiber starting to look more and more like Vanilla Ice every day? Is it known who Justin's real father is? :think:

These guys need to cut an album together I might even listen.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or is Justin Beiber starting to look more and more like Vanilla Ice every day? Is it known who Justin's real father is? :think:

These guys need to cut an album together I might even listen.

With a music video dance-off where they are surrounded by a crowd launching dodge balls at them. Have them do a cover of U Can't Touch This.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's true and that Griffin knocked some sense in this puck. He seems to think he can do anything and get away with it.

It's marketing. Bad news is good news as far as staying in the news. He recognizes that he couldn't sustain success by being a serious artist, so he's going the route he is. Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, etc. at least Dennis Rodman was talented and did what he wanted, not just publicity (though the N. Korea thing may be a bit more contrived).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's marketing. Bad news is good news as far as staying in the news. He recognizes that he couldn't sustain success by being a serious artist, so he's going the route he is. Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, etc. at least Dennis Rodman was talented and did what he wanted, not just publicity (though the N. Korea thing may be a bit more contrived).

It's not good or bad news. It's fiction. Never happened.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not good or bad news. It's fiction. Never happened.

Ahh... this is the first and only thing I've heard about this and all I intend on seeing. My comment stands for the rest of his behavior. If he were a well behaved person, he'd be gone. Maybe still working but who?