• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I’m bored, Part Herbert!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad view at all...

You want to know what the guy and his wife are talking about.

Husband: See the Fort Pitt Bridge right there.
Wife: Yeah what about it.
Husband: Next time you tell me I am in the wrong lane when we come through the tunnel. I am going to launch your ass off it down into the river below.
Wife: But you never are in the right lane and we always go right to Monroeville.
Husband: Bitch! Did you ever think I wanted to go to the left, left again, then right, then left and right again so we can go up the the Boulevard of the Allies?!?!
Wife: Well....
Husband: Shut up Bitch! Make sure your door is locked next time I am in the right lane.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to know what the guy and his wife are talking about.

Husband: See the Fort Pitt Bridge right there.
Wife: Yeah what about it.
Husband: Next time you tell me I am in the wrong lane when we come through the tunnel. I am going to launch your ass off it down into the river below.
Wife: But you never are in the right lane and we always go right to Monroeville.
Husband: Bitch! Did you ever think I wanted to go to the left, left again, then right, then left and right again so we can go up the the Boulevard of the Allies?!?!
Wife: Well....
Husband: Shut up Bitch! Make sure your door is locked next time I am in the right lane.
This is missing a backhand somewhere.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Jimmy Buffet sings, we need changes in attitude with those changes in latitude.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 20 year stretch from 1980 through 1999 was a glorious time for the NBA - Larry, Magic, Dr. J and Mike

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at the gym I go to they play nothing but college basketball this time of year. And I must say, watching that much college basketball while working out I observe some of the worst shooting I ever witnessed. I swear they don't teach how to take a jump shot anymore.

With that said there is sometimes gems like this, unfortunately it is D3 so there was no chance to ever see this on ESPN.

I will warn you the play by play guys voice might wake your cat.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at the gym I go to they play nothing but college basketball this time of year. And I must say, watching that much college basketball while working out I observe some of the worst shooting I ever witnessed. I swear they don't teach how to take a jump shot anymore.

With that said there is sometimes gems like this, unfortunately it is D3 so there was no chance to ever see this on ESPN.

I will warn you the play by play guys voice might wake your cat.
Sounds like Leon Hextall lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure there's a management team out there who went from untouchable to "WTF are they doing" as quickly as the Raptors' did after winning the title in 2019.

See how today plays out but since then they've:

-Let Lowry walk for nothing.

-Haven't added a single impact player in a trade despite having all their draft capital and some really really good players have been available for trade.

-Sucked this season and despite having two major pending UFA's (Van Vleet, Trent Jr.) the only big piece linked with a move out is OG Anunoby who's their best defensive player and is signed for another season.

-Haven't upgraded their PG or C positions at all for half a season despite both positions clearly needing addressing, then traded their 2024 first round pick++ for a C who's about to be a free agent.

I have no fucking idea what's happening here. I swear it's like they just kinda stopped working after winning that title. Which is fine but Masai is one of the highest paid execs in sports. You'd expect a bit more.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With one more point tonight than they scored all game in the loss at home to them earlier.