• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I’m bored, Part Herbert!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yankees have lost 200 games in a row and the Jays are farther back than when their struggles started.

Fucking garbage team. Need a cocksucker manager to come in there and end playtime.

BBB is getting upset!!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came to post this clip.

For as much as an asshole that he is, he’s right. And it amazes me people spend money to go watch them
So on point. Granted they are playing Oneil Cruz and finally called Contreras back up but outside of that Hayes is on the DL and Reynolds should have been traded while his value is still high.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So on point. Granted they are playing Oneil Cruz and finally called Contreras back up but outside of that Hayes is on the DL and Reynolds should have been traded while his value is still high.

I have no idea what their plan/agenda is?
Constant recycling of players who they deal for prospects who don’t pan out for the most part?

Honestly they should have the best rotation in baseball if Nutting wasn’t so cheap

Cole
Taillion
Musgrove
Glasnow
Morton

Henry Davis will want out of this organization in a few seasons.

On a side note I was in PNC Park for the first time since 2016 for the Metallica concert last Sunday and I kept thinking somehow someway I am sure Bob Nutting is getting a percentage of all of this money being spent

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea what their plan/agenda is?
Constant recycling of players who they deal for prospects who don’t pan out for the most part?

Honestly they should have the best rotation in baseball if Nutting wasn’t so cheap

Cole
Taillion
Musgrove
Glasnow
Morton

Henry Davis will want out of this organization in a few seasons.

On a side note I was in PNC Park for the first time since 2016 for the Metallica concert last Sunday and I kept thinking somehow someway I am sure Bob Nutting is getting a percentage of all of this money being spent
Sadly it would have been Cole or Musgrove because by no means would they have traded for Musgrove and still had Cole.
But that list could have included Baz who they traded for nothing. :L

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly it would have been Cole or Musgrove because by no means would they have traded for Musgrove and still had Cole.
Oh shit I forgot they got him in the Cole deal.

Chris Archer was something.

Something god awful

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with the Yankees free fall, they'll still have a soft landing on their moneybags.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have at least been Cole and Taillon.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like a guy who has never swung a bat before...

Same vibe as Colin

10191fc8cfd2a18075d5f9461e835f2c.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move the next season to let Brooks leave and play Walker even though in '89 he didn't show that much.

Shake my head to this day with all the greatness the Expos had and never won.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move the next season to let Brooks leave and play Walker.

Shake my head to this day with all the greatness the Expos had and never won.

Well, they were poised to win it all in 1994 when the strike ended the season - That strike really let a sour taste in the mouths of Expos fans and when Jeffrey Loria bought the team and traded away all the star players, fans stopped showing up.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they were poised to win it all in 1994 when the strike ended the season - That strike really let a sour taste in the mouths of Expos fans and when Jeffrey Loria bought the team and traded away all the star players, fans stopped showing up.
Yep about '94 it would have been an upset if they didn't win.

As for Loria he had no intentions of keeping the team there and that slimeball move with the league. He wanted a team in Florida and he got what he wanted while destroying another franchise.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep about '94 it would have been an upset if they didn't win.

As for Loria he had no intentions of keeping the team there and that slimeball move with the league. He wanted a team in Florida and he got what he wanted while destroying another franchise.

Well, if the Expos ever were to return to Montreal, they need to build a new stadium in downtown Montreal. Olympic Stadium is a non-starter.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loria is a sack of shit but he isn’t really responsible for any of that. Attendance was already hovering around 10k before he showed up and other than 2001 they were around that mark.

He also didn’t really trade anyone away although he didn’t really bring anybody in, either. Vladdy, Tatis and Vidro were all there when he got there and still there when MLB took the team over.

And of course the biggest problem is there wasn’t really any other option for the Expos. Nobody wanted the team, nobody could build the stadium, the fans were completely apathetic post-94 and operating costs in MLB were growing. There was no way to stay in business for that team.