• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Greg Oden has 3rd micrfracture surgery

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard during lakers game last nite its his 5th surgery in 5 years all on his knees

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Portland.
They screwed up on not drafting Michael Jordan and Kevin Durant with their #1 picks, and to make it worst the guys they drafted were horrible.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a huge bust. The one thing i like about the Thunder is their ability to upgrade their team through the draft. Getting Durant, Westbrook, and James Harden? Great picks.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Portland.
They screwed up on not drafting Michael Jordan and Kevin Durant with their #1 picks, and to make it worst the guys they drafted were horrible.

They missed out on Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley for Sam Bowie. John Stockton was also taken in the first round of that draft.

God that must hurt.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Poor Portland.

When he played, Greg Oden was really good. It's dumb, though, because they knew he was a health risk coming out and Durant had about as much hype.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, I remember plenty of people that were skeptical of the Oden pick.......Bill Simmons was adamant that he was a problem waiting to happen - said all you had to do was watch him walk and you could tell he was not built all correctly.

But man.....two microfractures on one knee? I can't say I've heard of that before - nevermind in a guy that has seen very minimal action over the past few years. Just some poor construction there.