• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ot: gonna be out a while

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I'd stop by and give a what's up to everybody while my heads cooperative.

Had a really hard week starting the day before Halloween, with a completely unexpected break up between me and my girl (so shocking her mother was in tears, about her and not being able to handle a relationship while being away at school.

Then this past Wednesday I collapsed and suffered a seizure, and hit my head real good when I fell, so now I'm dealing w side effects of a spinal tap and really having done bad concussion effects, throwing up often, can't stay on my feet for more than 20 minutes really before I get really dizzy and in all honesty, not to play the pity card but with everything going on probably a decent little bit of depression.

So i figured I'd let everybody know I'm not bailing on you guys, just gonna be a while

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get well Devs...

Break ups are tough, but no one is ever worth breaking down over. Hope you feel better!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow man, I thought I had it bad! Good luck man and am curious with all that how you had the wherewithall(sp?) to type that

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get better Devs... and remember women come and go but the Devils are forever!!!

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, and 4life today easily been my best day, well see where it goes from here

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh man, I hope you get well soon. My girlfriends' daughter has seizures and I already lost two friends to them so I see how scary they are from the outside, I cant even begin to imagine what they're like from the inside.

Actually, fuck Crosby he can stay gone. I'm starting a "Get Well Devs!" Chant

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks guys, and 4life today easily been my best day, well see where it goes from here

My Wife is epileptic so i know how ya feel(kinda) i wish ya the best and hang in there big guy life is all about break-ups and all that shit but we get through it and.......we get another girl!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you have a speedy recovery RKO. Just get some rest and try to clear your mind. You will have plenty of time to find another woman and everything will work out for the best. Time heals all wounds. Take it easy and take care.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel better soon sorry to hear all the bad news if ya need anything give me a hollar rko

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured I'd stop by and give a what's up to everybody while my heads cooperative.

Had a really hard week starting the day before Halloween, with a completely unexpected break up between me and my girl (so shocking her mother was in tears, about her and not being able to handle a relationship while being away at school.

Then this past Wednesday I collapsed and suffered a seizure, and hit my head real good when I fell, so now I'm dealing w side effects of a spinal tap and really having done bad concussion effects, throwing up often, can't stay on my feet for more than 20 minutes really before I get really dizzy and in all honesty, not to play the pity card but with everything going on probably a decent little bit of depression.

So i figured I'd let everybody know I'm not bailing on you guys, just gonna be a while

Jesus Christ, hope everything turns out ok for you man.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Never responded to this thread til now but hope you are doing good. Happy thanksgiving.