• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Football Sunday

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Maybin getting his 2nd sack of the game. :L

He had 0 sacks with the Bills, yet he has 2 in the 1st half of the game.

Bills forced to punt.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see the Jets coming out strong in the 2nd half, and the Bills sucking ass.

I will say that I'm surprised the game is tied.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go.....

Jets get another easy TD, and they now have the lead, 21-14.

Bills are done.

Don't worry, Sanchez is still due for another int and possibly a fumble. Of course, if the Bills offense doesn't pick it up, it's a moot point.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, Sanchez is still due for another int and possibly a fumble. Of course, if the Bills offense doesn't pick it up, it's a moot point.

Sanchez has 3 TD passes so far in this game, and it's his first multi-TD game since doing it against.....

Yep, the Bills. :L

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez has played like Shit though IPW. Bills can very easily win this game. 21-21

He struggled in the 1st half, but still managed to get 2 TD's because of a strong running game by the Jets. He only has the 1 INT.

So far in the 2nd half, he has looked a lot better, and has 1 TD.

It would be nice if the Bills could get a player to put some pressure on him, or get a sack.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beanie Wells was probable to play today against the Rams, and he has 157 yards on 18 carries, and a TD in the 3rd Quarter.

That's one hell of a game he's having so far.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, on this late hit on the Bills lineman, the ref said it was a dead ball foul and therefore the run stands and it's 2nd down.

Earlier in the first half, the Bills got a first down on a third down pass in which the Jets were flagged for late contact on Fitzpatrick, then the Bills took an unnecessary roughness penalty after the play - and these offset. If that play has been blown dead (which it was), how were those two offsetting - dead ball penalties are after the fact and the only way they can offset was with another dead ball penalty?

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, on this late hit on the Bills lineman, the ref said it was a dead ball foul and therefore the run stands and it's 2nd down.

Earlier in the first half, the Bills got a first down on a third down pass in which the Jets were flagged for late contact on Fitzpatrick, then the Bills took an unnecessary roughness penalty after the play - and these offset. If that play has been blown dead (which it was), how were those two offsetting - dead ball penalties are after the fact and the only way they can offset was with another dead ball penalty?

:noidea:

I was thinking the same thing before I decided to just give up on making sense of the calls in the NFL.