• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Football Sunday

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news the Seahawks have a nice 2 game win streak going. I'll take what I can get with this team.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers could've done better, but they won.

rodgers had a bad day. (i guess this is what happens when you set the bar so high)

defense took some big hits.

still waiting for this team to put together a 60 minute game against a tough opponent.

next two weeks are gonna be tough, but i feel like this team puts forth a much better effort against real dangerous opponents (no offense tampa).

feels good to know, though, that the team can bounce back from adversity and a real threat to put it away.

i like the killer instinct (eg rodgers' deep pass to jordy (who only seems to make clutch plays every week) after the bucs pull within two).

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and oh yeah

FUCK DALLAS!!!!!!

IMAG0539.jpg

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way i am liking the hockey plugs on nbc sunday night football.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is cruisin for a bruisin. I see him on the street he better walk the other way. Come on Eagles, I never root for you jerks.

Lil Biz would end you.

Wear that ugly ass star around him, and he'll beat you like you forgot to make him a sandwich.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lil Biz would end you.

Wear that ugly ass star around him, and he'll beat you like you forgot to make him a sandwich.

You see this is why I get my ass kicked all the time. I never know who to mess with. Guy looks tiny, he knows MMA, kid wearing Giants gear, he's little Biz. I suck.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see this is why I get my ass kicked all the time. I never know who to mess with. Guy looks tiny, he knows MMA, kid wearing Giants gear, he's little Biz. I suck.

Lil Biz takes his football almost as serious as hockey and Captain America. He does not like the Cowboys. He would come at you like a spidermonkey. All teeth and claws.
No mercy.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that I care either way here, but how does taunting "after" the play is over and defensive pass interference equal one another result in a replay of the down?

How do you let that one slip in the rulebook?