• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Football Sunday

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Awkward moment in the Bills/Cowboys game. Bills receiver is dating a cowboys cheerleader. Catches touchdown. Runs 4 miles to her and gives her the ball. She doesnt know hoe to react.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awkward moment in the Bills/Cowboys game. Bills receiver is dating a cowboys cheerleader. Catches touchdown. Runs 4 miles to her and gives her the ball. She doesnt know hoe to react.

That's not fair to judge her just because she's a cheerleader.

I thought she handled it almost correctly. How do you react in a situation like that?

Luckily, I will never have to make that decision.

:L

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills had a nice run at the start of the season, but it looks like they are playing like the team everyone expected them to be.

They went from a team with a chance at a WC spot, to a team that will be lucky to finish 8-8.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course Miami is winning, :L. Good time to wake up.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Bills had a nice run at the start of the season, but it looks like they are playing like the team everyone expected them to be.

They went from a team with a chance at a WC spot, to a team that will be lucky to finish 8-8.

Bills beat Eagles. Eagles crush Cowboys. Cowboys crush Bils.

I don't get the NFL this year...

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I WANT TO THANK ANDY FUCKING REID FOR NOT ANNOUNCING JACKSON'S STATUS UNTIL TODAY!!!! I SET MY LINEUP LAST NIGHT BEFORE HEADING OUT TO A POKER GAME AND BY THE TIME I LOGGED ON TODAY TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON, HE WAS CHANGED TO "OUT"!!!!! GONNA COST ME THE WEEK BECAUSE JACKSON WAS IN MY FLEX AND I HAVE 2 RB'S I COULD HAVE REPLACED HIM WITH!!!!! TYPICAL PHILTHY BULLSHIT!!!! (No offense my Flyers friends).

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I WANT TO THANK ANDY FUCKING REID FOR NOT ANNOUNCING JACKSON'S STATUS UNTIL TODAY!!!! I SET MY LINEUP LAST NIGHT BEFORE HEADING OUT TO A POKER GAME AND BY THE TIME I LOGGED ON TODAY TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON, HE WAS CHANGED TO "OUT"!!!!! GONNA COST ME THE WEEK BECAUSE JACKSON WAS IN MY FLEX AND I HAVE 2 RB'S I COULD HAVE REPLACED HIM WITH!!!!! TYPICAL PHILTHY BULLSHIT!!!! (No offense my Flyers friends).

Doesn't matter. Jackson has gotten like 2 points a week for the last 3 weeks. I have jackson as well but fortunately I checked at about 12:45 and found out he was benched.

Coaches and management are just slowly filtering him out of our system and it's been hurting us all season.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have a smartphone?

Anybody in any meaningful league checks his or her lineup an hour or less before early kickoffs for late scratches and inactives.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Jackson has gotten like 2 points a week for the last 3 weeks. I have jackson as well but fortunately I checked at about 12:45 and found out he was benched.

Coaches and management are just slowly filtering him out of our system and it's been hurting us all season.

Do you have a smartphone?

Anybody in any meaningful league checks his or her lineup an hour or less before early kickoffs for late scratches and inactives.

I A) don't have a smart phone, and B) was busy running errands this morning. There's some bad shit going on at my house right now with my roommates (they're pissed because I'm moving out), so I was busy. Also, it's not a money league so I wouldn't call it a meaningful league. today is the 1st Sunday I wasn't at my leagues 1/2 hour b4 kickoff.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I A) don't have a smart phone, and B) was busy running errands this morning. There's some bad shit going on at my house right now with my roommates (they're pissed because I'm moving out), so I was busy.

Yeah, I don't have a smartphone either.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I just said FUCK I NEED MORE FANTASY POINTS FOR DALLAS D... cant you get a pick 6

BOOM :)