• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Firefox Flyers browser

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now.....if we can get our collective shit together and design a banner...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now.....if we can get our collective shit together and design a banner...

Yea, Yea. Taker easy there young man.. I will try to do it tomorrow or at least find some fresh Ideas and we'll toss them around with the rest of the guys..

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
product_thumb.php

Here's one Idea, remember I can resize and shape these things so don't be put off by size's or demension's. Just trying to get opinions..

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
product_thumb.php

Here's one Idea, remember I can resize and shape these things so don't be put off by size's or demension's. Just trying to get opinions..

Love the flying pucks SF. What if we shrunk them down (or not) and put a pic of the Cup in the middle of them and put on the left side of this:

preview_large.jpg

We could put the "On SportsHoopla.com" across the bottom black section on the mid to far right.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the flying pucks SF. What if we shrunk them down (or not) and put a pic of the Cup in the middle of them and put on the left side of this:

preview_large.jpg

We could put the "On SportsHoopla.com" across the bottom black section on the mid to far right.

We could actually use the whole thing and spread it out to cover the whole banner, and still add the cup in the middle. Let's get some gifs and Ideas from other's together and then we'll put it together.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we cover the whole banner? The one I put up has great flowing colors and the newer emblem already. Don't you think we should use that and add to it with your idea's?

[ Hey brother....I'm off to shower and bump nasty's with my beautiful wife for about an hr and a half....you going to be around later to throw idea's around??]

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we cover the whole banner? The one I put up has great flowing colors and the newer emblem already. Don't you think we should use that and add to it with your idea's?

[ Hey brother....I'm off to shower and bump nasty's with my beautiful wife for about an hr and a half....you going to be around later to throw idea's around??]

No, I meant spread the Letter's and the pucks out over the top of the banner you have and put the cup in the middle..The lettering on that banner you have is gay, but either way I can fix it or tweek it.

Not too sure yet. Might be takin the girls to the movies. Depends on the old ladies mood during rag time!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOD DAMMIT! I DONT WANT TAHT SHIT STAIN OF A BANNER THERE ANYMORE! GET YOUR VAGS TOGETHER AND GET SOME IDEAS TOGETHER!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I meant spread the Letter's and the pucks out over the top of the banner you have and put the cup in the middle..The lettering on that banner you have is gay, but either way I can fix it or tweek it.

Not too sure yet. Might be takin the girls to the movies. Depends on the old ladies mood during rag time!

Okay.. Your lettering and pucks with my banner and emblem with "on SportsHoopla.com" across the bottom right.

What do you think about having all the letters shaped and the same color of orange as the "Flyers" part of yours also?

I like the slightly deeper orange and jagged edges of that lettering.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF??!! Can you stay straight for half a night and work on this thing?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF??!! Can you stay straight for half a night and work on this thing?

It's not a question of staying straight, it's a question of time. Shit since I have been on here I have cooked dinner for the kids and have been helping them with their homework. But yea we will get it together before the year starts.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a question of staying straight, it's a question of time. Shit since I have been on here I have cooked dinner for the kids and have been helping them with their homework. But yea we will get it together before the year starts.

I know that bro. lol Believe me....I know. :rolleyes::)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and, no...I never googled anything concerning this board. ;)