• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT- Ffb- Time to trade Gore

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Is it time to trade Gore in FFB league. His stock is lower than low at this point. I recieved an offer for Gore in my standard scoring league.

Do I trade
Gore, Finley, Nicks
For
A Foster (low stock), Manningham, H Ward

My team at the moment is
Stafford, Gore, Felix Jones, Hightower, A Johnson, Nicks, Finley, Packers D, Kasay
bench
B Marshall, J Graham, R Bush, AJ Green, B scott, A Smith (Ari rb), Flacco, D Murray (Dal Rb)

Its a big money league. Just looking for imput. Thanks.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is it time to trade Gore in FFB league. His stock is lower than low at this point. I recieved an offer for Gore in my standard scoring league.

Do I trade
Gore, Finley, Nicks
For
A Foster (low stock), Manningham, H Ward

My team at the moment is
Stafford, Gore, Felix Jones, Hightower, A Johnson, Nicks, Finley, Packers D, Kasay
bench
B Marshall, J Graham, R Bush, AJ Green, B scott, A Smith (Ari rb), Flacco, D Murray (Dal Rb)

Its a big money league. Just looking for imput. Thanks.

I wouldnt do it. You're not getting good value. This is about a lot more then Gore too. Finely is elite and so is NIcks. Nicks has been banged up a little bit and should rebound. Manningham and Ward arent all that great. Foster has some decent risk too because he might lose some carries to Tate.

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just worry as a 9ers fan that Gore isnt looking like the real deal this year, Fantasy wise. Having Jimmy Hraham makes trading Finley not so hurtful. Nicks I do like but will his knee drag him down this year. Also having Marshall and AJ Green on the bench help. Those are my reasons 4 thinking about it. Fosters potential is way better than Gore. If.Foster goes off this week I blew the window on trading 4 him. What if I switched Finley 4 Graham?

The other offer I got was
Trade Hightower, A Johnson, Graham
Get MJD and Colston

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god no... reject that trade and insult him/her.... Don't let them robbed you. Nicks and Finley right now are great fantasy producers so why toss them along with Gore(who's bound to breakout IMO) for Foster who's hurt, Mannigham who's a 2nd/3rd option behind Nicks, and Ward who hasn't deliver?(trust i know)

no trade no trade!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear god no... reject that trade and insult him/her.... Don't let them robbed you. Nicks and Finley right now are great fantasy producers so why toss them along with Gore(who's bound to breakout IMO) for Foster who's hurt, Mannigham who's a 2nd/3rd option behind Nicks, and Ward who hasn't deliver?(trust i know)

no trade no trade!

+1

Don't do it bro!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agree with the above on the trade. As for Gore in particular, short of a season-ending injury, it's hard to imagine his stock being much lower. Assuming the ankle isn't too bad, he'll bounce back to some extent.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agree with the above on the trade. As for Gore in particular, short of a season-ending injury, it's hard to imagine his stock being much lower. Assuming the ankle isn't too bad, he'll bounce back to some extent.

whats 'some extent'?

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gore just scares me at this point. Only reason I consider doing it. Not to say Foster doesnt but his potential is higher. At this point I value Gore 3rd on my team behind Hightower and FelIx Jones. Sadly.

So if that trade is a no go then what about the offer of

Me getting MJD and Colston
For
Hightower, A Johnson, Graham?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Speaking Gore and fantasy, who do I start:

Gore, Stewart, T. Jones, or Ridley? Looking kind of grim at present....

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tough to say at this point. If our offense can get going more than it has to date, he could consistently post 100+ combined yards.

ok.

'he could bounce back to some extent' is consistently posting 100+ combined yards. this is reasonable.

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We can turn it into a non FFB topic lol..

So what do you all think of Gores rest of the season progress or degress? If im not mistaken the 49ers have a opt out on his contract?

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore just scares me at this point. Only reason I consider doing it. Not to say Foster doesnt but his potential is higher. At this point I value Gore 3rd on my team behind Hightower and FelIx Jones. Sadly.

So if that trade is a no go then what about the offer of

Me getting MJD and Colston
For
Hightower, A Johnson, Graham?

:L

I wouldn't even trade Andre Johnson by himself for MJD and Colston. You'd be trading your best reciever, Graham, who will get TDs over Colston, and a solid RB in Hightower for MJD and Colston, who is overrated in FFB. In my mind he's no better than Henderson, Meachem, or Moore. And Jimmy Graham is better than all of them. Don't do it.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you guys think I should start Hunter over Gore in one of my leagues? I have a feeling that Gore is barely gonna see the field. It'll suck if I start Hunter and Gore ends up having a big game....

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once had a year where Marshall Faulk was on my team but banged up and I sat him in the playoffs because he had only played 3 quarters the game before. He ended up having one of his biggest games of the year. That taught me a HUGE fantasy football lesson. If you have big guns, you use them until they are out of bullets. Gore will see the field, being banged up with ankle injuries is normal for Gore....dude's had ankle issues for like two years straight (seemingly).