• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Enhancement to SportsHoopla

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there's one, and I emphasize one, thing that I miss from ESPN is the fact that you can only specify only one of your favorite teams on SportsHoopla and not have icons of all of the teams you root for. Would be great to have that in the future although with SportsHoopla being new, not sure if that would ever take place. Love the fact that this site is not cluttered such as ESPN so the bandwidth doesn't get hijacked.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put it as a suggestion on the help/questions forum or w/e its called.
sounds like a good idea

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hey Yosh' if you ever get tired of that avatar...

attachment.php

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put it as a suggestion on the help/questions forum or w/e its called.
sounds like a good idea

Thanks for the tip. Not that it's a bad thing that we don't have the feature I was talking about, but it would be nice to let people know that I follow other sports as well.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If there's one, and I emphasize one, thing that I miss from ESPN is the fact that you can only specify only one of your favorite teams on SportsHoopla and not have icons of all of the teams you root for. Would be great to have that in the future although with SportsHoopla being new, not sure if that would ever take place. Love the fact that this site is not cluttered such as ESPN so the bandwidth doesn't get hijacked.

Great suggestion!

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How new is SportsHoopla?

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this idea too!

Arsenal - the site is about 2 years old I believe. BTW - u an Arsenal fan as your name suggests? If so, you have some company in this forum, myself included :)

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Yosh! Reading my mind are you??

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be 2 years old on December 19.

Are you an Arsenal Gunners fan by chance?:amen:

Love this idea too!

Arsenal - the site is about 2 years old I believe. BTW - u an Arsenal fan as your name suggests? If so, you have some company in this forum, myself included :)

Damn straight Trance! Futebol starts in 6 days so you know what I'm thinking.

M Dubb, I posted this on a suggestion forum so I'll see what happens man. :phone:

My fault, totally forgot about this thread.

Yes, I'm an Arsenal fan. Can't wait for this weekend! Pre season on Fri and EPL on Sat!:bounce:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dig the enhancement idea Yoshi- +1!

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fault, totally forgot about this thread.

Yes, I'm an Arsenal fan. Can't wait for this weekend! Pre season on Fri and EPL on Sat!:bounce:

Nice!! Yeah, couldn't ask for a better weekend to start two super seasons! Hopefully the Gunners will finally break through and bring some silverware home. It has been a long time coming!

I am really anxious to see how the Fabregas & Nasri saga ends up. I would hate to see them go, but am ready to move on one way or another. However, I am really looking forward to some of the other youngsters that will get first team action this season. Ramsey, Jenkison, Miyaichi etc... Gonna be some fun times!

Sorry about the OT discussion on this OT thread :) I browsed the Soccer forum here and didn't see much action in it at all.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice!! Yeah, couldn't ask for a better weekend to start two super seasons! Hopefully the Gunners will finally break through and bring some silverware home. It has been a long time coming!

I am really anxious to see how the Fabregas & Nasri saga ends up. I would hate to see them go, but am ready to move on one way or another. However, I am really looking forward to some of the other youngsters that will get first team action this season. Ramsey, Jenkison, Miyaichi etc... Gonna be some fun times!

Sorry about the OT discussion on this OT thread :) I browsed the Soccer forum here and didn't see much action in it at all.

No worries, I'm going to post an OT soccer thread on here pretty soon with the season coming up. Unfortunately Trance, I'm not sure if Cesc will be playing at Arsenal or for Barca this weekend.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, I'm going to post an OT soccer thread on here pretty soon with the season coming up. Unfortunately Trance, I'm not sure if Cesc will be playing at Arsenal or for Barca this weekend.

I have a feeling we have seen the last of Cesc unfortunately. BTW - I started a futbol thread so we can all chat about games and such.