• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Cp3 Injury

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for FLop City, great news for the Dubs. Cp3 out 3-5 weeks?

That's potentially 10-15 games right there.

I'd imagine they go .500 or worse during that stretch, leaving the Dubs a great opportunity to get into 1st in the PAC.

Never want to see anyone get hurt, but when it helps our team, anything is fair game.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for FLop City, great news for the Dubs. Cp3 out 3-5 weeks?

That's potentially 10-15 games right there.

I'd imagine they go .500 or worse during that stretch, leaving the Dubs a great opportunity to get into 1st in the PAC.
Yep, they should own the division within the week.

Additionally, it may mean Steph starts the ASG, depending on how CP3's rehab goes.

Never want to see anyone get hurt, but when it helps our team, anything is fair game.
Nether do I but he was pretty much flopping again when he got injured (it was a foul but he was spasming above and beyond the force of the foul as usual). Karma's a bitch.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they should own the division within the week.

Additionally, it may mean Steph starts the ASG, depending on how CP3's rehab goes.

Nether do I but he was pretty much flopping again when he got injured (it was a foul but he was spasming above and beyond the force of the foul as usual). Karma's a bitch.

Double edged sword. I love that Steph is getting the recognition and props that he rightfully deserves, but the other part of me wishes he would just stay home and rest.

3 day off in the middle of season would do wonders for him.

I'm betting the other starters who don't go to the game, are going to enjoy the rest

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the one guy they could not afford to lose.