• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Caricillo to the Rags for a 7th

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thanks Ox, yeah I am still learning how to post certain things. We netted a 7th for him. I guess it's better than nothing

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What that does is ensure that Toffoli is up with the big club to stay.

Ox

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not like the Kings getting him and this lets them activate Quick today without having to send Jones down but...
A 7th round pick is insulting, especially to Carcillo

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A "conditional" 7th rounder at that. I wonder what the condition is.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A "conditional" 7th rounder at that. I wonder what the condition is.

Ox

A Conditional Draft Pick usually means one of two things: the player has to hit certain bench marks for the trading team to qualify for the draft pick or the player has to resign with the acquiring team. The former is mainly for players who may have an injury history (Carcillo himself was acquired with conditions from LA because of this - I believe he had to appear in 40+ games for the 6th round pick to kick in, so the Hawks will get nothing from the Kings) and the latter usually has to do with a contract status (Carcillo himself again, will be a GIII UFA July 1).

Essentially the Kings gave up nothing for Carcillo and unless something happens to where he signs with NY, they will receive nothing either. Worked out for everyone, really.

This was also the easiest way to keep Jones up since Quick off IR means a roster spot needed to be to opened up. Jones will remain up for a bit me thinks until everyone is sure Quick's groin is OK.

oxnardkingsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was also the easiest way to keep Jones up since Quick off IR means a roster spot needed to be to opened up. Jones will remain up for a bit me thinks until everyone is sure Quick's groin is OK.

Yeah that looks like the plan.

Ox

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that looks like the plan.

Ox

Looks like Jones was sent down to Manchester, so moving Carcillo was really just to open up a spot it seems.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Jones was sent down to Manchester, so moving Carcillo was really just to open up a spot it seems.

Quick was supposed to rehab in Manchester, and because of the weather he didn't. I'm guessing Jones is still in LA or are we sacrificing players now?