• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One under performing Flyer

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is the game from last night that is making you say this? If so, please tell me youre joking.

He was absolutely dominant last night. That just shows how this season is going when he can play that good while giving up so many goals.

He still hasn't been consistently stellar, but you can't say he has been bad.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the game from last night that is making you say this? If so, please tell me youre joking.

Oh no. His season as a whole. A sub .900 sv% and a 2.9 gaa is not 5.9 mil with of goaltending.

Though he should've stopped the 3rd one. That was poor.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. His season as a whole. A sub .900 sv% and a 2.9 gaa is not 5.9 mil with of goaltending.

Though he should've stopped the 3rd one. That was poor.

Well the 3rd one would have been exactly the same for Bob. These guys are both ass on 1 on 1.

What goalie is worth his contract? I blame Homer more for that than Bryz. As of late I would say Bryz has been very solid, and while it is a kind of bullshit excuse, ALOT of goals have been stupid bouncing "deflect off a stick then off a skate then off Sestito's ass crack" goals. He hasnt stolem any games, but the numbers dont do him his justice.

(Also, this is coming from a self-admitted goalie hater :))

Also, Merry Christmas from the East Coast. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryz isn't worth his contract, and his numbers are sub par. But he is the #1 goalie on a team tied for best in the league. JVR has shown flashes, but his stats aren't where they should be, and he disappears for games at a time. If he is hurt, stop being weird about it in the press, and sit for a while. That is up to the player more than the trainer. Either play hurt, or get healthy.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the 3rd one would have been exactly the same for Bob. These guys are both ass on 1 on 1.

What goalie is worth his contract? I blame Homer more for that than Bryz. As of late I would say Bryz has been very solid, and while it is a kind of bullshit excuse, ALOT of goals have been stupid bouncing "deflect off a stick then off a skate then off Sestito's ass crack" goals. He hasnt stolem any games, but the numbers dont do him his justice.

(Also, this is coming from a self-admitted goalie hater :))

Also, Merry Christmas from the East Coast. :)

Ya he has given up a lot of weird goals no doubt. I'm just saying I'm more disappointed in him than I am jvr. The strength of this team was supposed to be allowing very few goals to cover up for an offense that might struggle. It has been the exact opposite. The flyers, on most nights, have to score 4 goals to win.

And merry Christmas to you all as well, also from.the east coast :)

And from.my kindle fire which I will have to practice posting from. Haha

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Same moves he had in college...scores 12 goals in 5 games...dissapears for 20 games...if your inconsistant as a Flyer your traded...somebody need to light and Flyer under is ASS...lol...:spit:his glass is half empty...

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryz has a 2.92 GAA and a .895 SV%. Not the kind of numbers you were looking for out of that guy. JVR has been invisible it seems this year. Waz has a good point. You can get away with one skater having a down year, but your starting goalie is another thing. If Bryz's numbers don't get better the Flyers won't go deep in the playoffs, AND MY FANTASY TEAM WON'T EITHER!!!!!

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bryz has a 2.92 GAA and a .895 SV%. Not the kind of numbers you were looking for out of that guy. JVR has been invisible it seems this year. Waz has a good point. You can get away with one skater having a down year, but your starting goalie is another thing. If Bryz's numbers don't get better the Flyers won't go deep in the playoffs, AND MY FANTASY TEAM WON'T EITHER!!!!!

Yea but his stats are inflated thanks to a few bumps earlier in the season. 1. Our defense couldn't have even made a juniors team if they tried out with the way they were playing And 2. The goals being scored were just as ugly as the ones from the Rangers game last night.

Yea he had a few bad games, but statistics here do not paint the entire picture. Let the season play out and then look at his numbers.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brz is our starting goalie for better or worse so discussing getting rid of him is pointless since nobody will take that contract. He could play better and i hope he does. JVR on the other hand is a chip we can use to get Webber a top rated defensman in the league. We need to get this done now before someone figures out just how overated JVR is.