• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On Lecavalier

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take 25 g and 60 pts from him any day but i think with our style of play his numbers may be better at least in hoping

Hey Las, where have you been buddy. I posted a funny clip for you on the Flyers marbles thread. Actually it was for a welcome in Dooby w a cheap shot at Sid Crosby. It's pretty funny dude.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Las, where have you been buddy. I posted a funny clip for you on the Flyers marbles thread. Actually it was for a welcome in Dooby w a cheap shot at Sid Crosby. It's pretty funny dude.

Ill check it out

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whats up mall ive just been reading instead of posting lately there is never a chance to answer a post anymore. There are replies 24/7 these days. Pretty funny how you used cheap shot and crosby in the same sentence hahahahahahah!!:lol:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article. You could definitely argue that Lecavalier is an upgrade over Briere. He's two and a half years younger, bigger, stronger, better at faceoffs and defensively. On top of it all, he's $2 million cheaper, which will allow us to trade for a potential missing piece at the deadline.

Briere has definitely been clutch for us, but his last two seasons have left a lot to be desired and Lecavalier has fared better over that same stretch.

I love what was said about Couturier at the bottom of the article. He's had a very productive offseason while adding several pounds of muscle to his frame. This will likely improve his faceoff win percentage and puck battles along the boards. It couldn't hurt while trying to defend some of the bigger, stronger power forwards in the league either.