• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On a side note

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats twist, was rooting for the Spurs to take the series, and exactly for the reason you listed above. :yahoo:

Thanks man ....

Championships are hard to get .... But when the media and the sports world writes it off as impossible and your team does it anyway ...... Oh how sweet it is

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping they close is out and not let Heat linger around to game 6-7.

17 down ..... I'll admit I was starting to wonder

cash dont buy heart

Never been prouder to be a Spurs fan

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 down ..... I'll admit I was starting to wonder

cash dont buy heart

Never been prouder to be a Spurs fan

:thumb:

LMAO at your new avatar, :pound:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Built NOT Bought

LoL false did we all forget last year. These guys were the defending champions and have won the east 4 yrs straight and was crowned champs twice. I'm a Rockets fan so I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I'm a huge Lebron fan.I don't get all the Lebron hate. People hate success. Outside of Magic Johnson the league has never seen a talent of this caliber play with such unselfishness. To borrow a baseball term he's a 5 tool player. Congrats on the Spurs victory enjoy your teams success, and quit hating.:suds:

This has got to be your worse post every....They bought to championships. Full of lies :laugh3::

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL false did we all forget last year. These guys were the defending champions and have won the east 4 yrs straight and was crowned champs twice. I'm a Rockets fan so I didn't have a dog in the fight, but I'm a huge Lebron fan.I don't get all the Lebron hate. People hate success. Outside of Magic Johnson the league has never seen a talent of this caliber play with such unselfishness. To borrow a baseball term he's a 5 tool player. Congrats on the Spurs victory enjoy your teams success, and quit hating.:suds:

This has got to be your worse post every....They bought to championships. Full of lies :laugh3::

Prolly the worst post I've seen you make

Hate??? Oh yeah .... And Charles Barkley said it best ... a bunch of names SCARED to compete against the best

What loud mouth sneaker selling fucker do the Spurs have? Nadda one ... actually most arent even from the US
Some sound ass team playing mother fuckers though arent they .... to the tune of FIVE RINGS

and whats in the news now .... The Heat wanna add Carmello? HAAAAAAAAAAAA If that isnt some trying to buy a team shit that makes the yankees look cheap

I think I'll stick with the Spurs ... no drama ... so boring the media hates us .... as well as the NBA ... but we just keep winning

BTW LeBitch aint Jordon .... and he never fucking will be... Doesn't have the IQ or the heart to be half of what Jordon was

Actually he is lucky Kobe has gotten old .... cause he couldn't kiss Kobe's jock on a good day either

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and where the hate comes from .....

comparing him to the greatest ever before he was old enough to know not to piss on the toilet seat

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW ..... speaking of LAST YEAR

go a bit farther back ....

Is this not the same squad that defeated the Shaq/Kobe Lakers ? Not like the spurs popped up out of no where ,,,,

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow take it easy lol boy aren't you crunk. No Lebron is not Jordan, but lets not compare Bron'a character to Jordan or Kobe's cause he kinda got both of them beat in that department. Lebron today is one of the 7 to 10 best players ever nothing wrong with that. Charles Barkley is just a lying fat man; when he got the chance to come and play with Olajuwom and Drexler he was here in Houston hoping to ride their coat tells and get a ring. I'm calling B.S. on Barkley he's a loud mouth on the one hand you berate Lebron for being a bitch and selfish which he's neither then you use the biggest buffoon in NBA history as your spokesperson. Credit to the Spurs they are the Champions and are a true team but none of these guys play for free and yes it is a business. Every team in sports both plays and pays to win thats why your always pissed about JJ and our salary cap. In fact the last time our Cowboys were winners they paid for that Championship.

'm just trying to grind your gears a bit Twist I Loathe the Spurs and Quit hating a Lebron he's a great ball player and is nuch maligned.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Spurs not a big NBA guy anymore but I just cant stand Lebron since he went to Miami.
He honestly seems soft to me compared to the players of yesterday but that's a different thread.

He is not Jordan or Magic or Bird or Dr J who was my all time favorite . IMHO the old Bulls Pistons Lakers or Celtics would have blown the Heat away in 5 games at most but that's all up to speculation. Enjoy your championship Spurs fans. As they used to say in the old Smith Barney commercial you earn it. http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCIQyCkwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyAMRXqQXemU%26feature%3Dkp&ei=O2SfU_TJJeiF8gGgj4CAAg&usg=AFQjCNE4KmsEc8VrqqZ2aMiDsCtRnV06FQ&bvm=bv.68911936,d.b2U

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow take it easy lol boy aren't you crunk. No Lebron is not Jordan, but lets not compare Bron'a character to Jordan or Kobe's cause he kinda got both of them beat in that department. Lebron today is one of the 7 to 10 best players ever nothing wrong with that. Charles Barkley is just a lying fat man; when he got the chance to come and play with Olajuwom and Drexler he was here in Houston hoping to ride their coat tells and get a ring. I'm calling B.S. on Barkley he's a loud mouth on the one hand you berate Lebron for being a bitch and selfish which he's neither then you use the biggest buffoon in NBA history as your spokesperson. Credit to the Spurs they are the Champions and are a true team but none of these guys play for free and yes it is a business. Every team in sports both plays and pays to win thats why your always pissed about JJ and our salary cap. In fact the last time our Cowboys were winners they paid for that Championship.

'm just trying to grind your gears a bit Twist I Loathe the Spurs and Quit hating a Lebron he's a great ball player and is nuch maligned.

HAHAA snook I was just in trash talking mode... which usually follows in the hours after winning a Championship.

I did like Lebron .... Until he went to Miami
I hate the Lakers .... because they tried to pull the same shit ( bringing in Malone and Payton)

and for the record ... I'm not a Deon Sanders fan. I didn't think we needed him to win the 3rd Superbowl..... and getting him killed our cap and we haven't won shit sense
That one ring resulted in 20 years of crap. Which explains why I feel the way I do about over paying players and not believing any ONE player is must have/ must resign

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tw1st3d; I did like Lebron .... Until he went to Miami [/QUOTE said:
Me too.

Also, I can't figure out if its more selflessness or being afraid when I watch him in big games. Wen your back is against the wall if you want to be a top 10 player of all time you need to put your team on your back

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too.

Also, I can't figure out if its more selflessness or being afraid when I watch him in big games. Wen your back is against the wall if you want to be a top 10 player of all time you need to put your team on your back

The greatest thing about being a Spurs fan .... We dont think any player has to put the team on his back

If they stop one guy .... another is expected to step up .... and No one complains ever

The only dumb move the franchise has made in 30 years was signing Rodman .... Hell he wouldn't show for practice .... hell some games he didn't show ..... and he was terminated in half a season .... then his ass went to the bulls .... where no one put up with his ignorant shit. Long story short .... The Spurs haven't tried to buy a player sense ........ and they are a better team for it ..... How much better? 5 rings since 99 ..... roughly 1 every 3 years