• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OMG..This is a Frenzy

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I can't read one more person saying that Jagr sucks or Talbot sucks because they played for the Penguins.

Can't read one more person say how the Flyers suck because they let Carcillo go. Cant read another explative deleted comment about how Leino was an all star and Richards was the second coming and Carter was a GOD.

When I really go into a rapture is when the same person who wanted to trade Carter for a used puck bag and some stick tape is pissed that the Flyers got a 1st, a player and a 3rd. That is when I start to laugh. When the people talk about Mike Richards like he walked on water, parted the red sea, won the Art Ross, Selke and Conn Smythe all at once (but the league just neglected to award them).

Get a FUCKING GRIP. Carter was and is still developing. I would have kept him over Richards. Richards ...when he showed up and actually played, was a very very good player. The rest of the time he was an undersized player who stayed on the edges and didn't check and didn't skate.

Jagr, even at this point of his career is better than Leino. It is just mind boggling....

:faint:

Now entering the flame proof bunker.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sorry, I can't read one more person saying that Jagr sucks or Talbot sucks because they played for the Penguins.

Can't read one more person say how the Flyers suck because they let Carcillo go. Cant read another explative deleted comment about how Leino was an all star and Richards was the second coming and Carter was a GOD.

When I really go into a rapture is when the same person who wanted to trade Carter for a used puck bag and some stick tape is pissed that the Flyers got a 1st, a player and a 3rd. That is when I start to laugh. When the people talk about Mike Richards like he walked on water, parted the red sea, won the Art Ross, Selke and Conn Smythe all at once (but the league just neglected to award them).

Get a FUCKING GRIP. Carter was and is still developing. I would have kept him over Richards. Richards ...when he showed up and actually played, was a very very good player. The rest of the time he was an undersized player who stayed on the edges and didn't check and didn't skate.

Jagr, even at this point of his career is better than Leino. It is just mind boggling....

:faint:

Now entering the flame proof bunker.

:flame:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that complained about (1) the return for Carter, or (2) letting the human-penalty Carcillo go needs their head examined...

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that complained about (1) the return for Carter, or (2) letting the human-penalty Carcillo go needs their head examined...

:nod:

my recap:

i HATED max talbot with a burning passion.. its cooled off and i just hate him now, and it can get better.. he's exactly what the flyers needed as a player.. just cause i hate him as a human doesn't mean i cant warm up to him.. says a lot that he picked here over pitt IMO

the jagr signing.. i think he's a good player, i thought he was a little expensive, but after the cole and leino signings this might turn out to be a steal in comparison.. also hated his guts.. but he's been gone a while.. and TSN had it right, i think jvr.giroux.jagr would be a sick line

lilja.. eh.. he is what he is.. i'm glad he's got size.. i wouldn't be surprised if he splits with bartulis and gustafsson though

trading versteeg.. not a huge surprise.. pretty good return when you consider it was a late first and could be an early 2nd.. then the 3rd of course.. basically came out with no harm done on versteeg

voracek, a little high but about what i expected

i just want simmonds to make it official at this point.. and homer is still talking to gagne so that would be cool too

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vader.jpg

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sam carchidi twitter actually.. says homer is still in his office haha

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This twitter is getting me aroused

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This twitter is getting me aroused

i've had it goin all day.. carchidi, panotch, sbaicker, capgeek, bob mackenzie, darren dreger.. everything you need

taylor swift did just drop in though.. i love her.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...she has some catchy tunes.