• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OLine

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got there ass kicked today. Plain and simple. Short week against a good team. We just need to regroup, heal up and move on to next week.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd half was very bad....

Dont know what to say about their play cause I'm just really shocked to see this. It's not like Suggs had been doing this all year.... fuckin Ravens just killed our OL in the 2nd and IDK why? preparation? poor individual play? wtf!

stilla9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing, sad to say but our WRs absolutely sucked ass. No one got open at all. They all looked like second stringers. To make a good run in the playoffs we seriously need to fix this

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yep, the O-line and support team (RB and TE's) looked really bad. but we were bound to have a bad game and bound to lose. its how we react coming out of this lost?

they can use this game along with the Pittsburgh game to learn and prepare for top D's. Baltimore put some much needed humble pie back into the 49ers and fan base.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yep, the O-line and support team (RB and TE's) looked really bad. but we were bound to have a bad game and bound to lose. its how we react coming out of this lost?

they can use this game along with the Pittsburgh game to learn and prepare for top D's. Baltimore put some much needed humble pie back into the 49ers and fan base.

I agree with what you have to say. Im trying to look on the bright side of things...short week, cross country trip, a little banged up, played pretty lousy, and yet still only lost by 10. Its only one loss so Im definitely not feeling down about it. Like you said its how we respond to this loss..our last loss sent us on an 8 game win streak. Lets hope for another 8 game win streak to end the year :)

Ha a little off topic here, but does La Clown drop us back to 15th in his rankings now? lol

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were 9-2 and we still got 4 games left against the Rams, Seahawks and Arz, at worst we finish 12-4. And if anyone would have said the 49ers finish 12-4 get a #2 seed and win their division I would have called you an asshole

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another thing, sad to say but our WRs absolutely sucked ass. No one got open at all. They all looked like second stringers. To make a good run in the playoffs we seriously need to fix this

A huge factor that no one seems to acknowledge. Could be the most unproductive group of wideouts in the league.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there were times where the wr's couldn't get open. a few times smith missed passes (wtf was he doing on that interception? give edwards a chance to outjump the midget). but the oline looked like swiss cheese most of the night.

even so, 2 penalties changed the whole game. that ginn td was robbery

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Were 9-2 and we still got 4 games left against the Rams, Seahawks and Arz, at worst we finish 12-4. And if anyone would have said the 49ers finish 12-4 get a #2 seed and win their division I would have called you an asshole

Yet that is exactly how they will finish and since there are no defensively dominant teams in the NFC, they could possibly win a playoff game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed braylon edwards?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think edwards isn't 100%. he seems really slow out there.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So I had a thought about the pass protection problems.

I think it's become abundantly clear that Chilo Rachal is not good. When Adam Snyder is head and shoulders above you as a player, you're bad. We played most of that game with a one-legged Snyder or Rachal. That's a problem.

But you already knew that.

I'm thinking more about next to the RG. Anthony Davis has a history of struggling with speed rushers, although he's played much better this year. Suggs ate him up Thursday, but he sprained his ankle just 4 days before that game. That likely slowed him down quite a bit.

So not only did we have a hole at RG, but a broken RT. If I recall, we got beat up on the right side of the OL. Staely and Iupati weren't bad.

Could the OL have looked a lot worse because of the injuries on the right side? Or am I just trying to find a reqason to excuse the poor play of the unit?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I had a thought about the pass protection problems.

I think it's become abundantly clear that Chilo Rachal is not good. When Adam Snyder is head and shoulders above you as a player, you're bad. We played most of that game with a one-legged Snyder or Rachal. That's a problem.

But you already knew that.

I'm thinking more about next to the RG. Anthony Davis has a history of struggling with speed rushers, although he's played much better this year. Suggs ate him up Thursday, but he sprained his ankle just 4 days before that game. That likely slowed him down quite a bit.

So not only did we have a hole at RG, but a broken RT. If I recall, we got beat up on the right side of the OL. Staely and Iupati weren't bad.

Could the OL have looked a lot worse because of the injuries on the right side? Or am I just trying to find a reqason to excuse the poor play of the unit?

your 100% right about Davis. I was talking to my fam about that as it was going on. The biggest thing for me is how our line has fell apart all 3 games this season with Rachal in. I'm not saying it's all his fault, I'm just saying it's a coincidence. Him and the fb position. Those two positions are the spots that were changed before our line started playing well.
It's going to be very important this off season to get that rg spot plugged in with some Iupati type talent.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
your 100% right about Davis. I was talking to my fam about that as it was going on. The biggest thing for me is how our line has fell apart all 3 games this season with Rachal in. I'm not saying it's all his fault, I'm just saying it's a coincidence. Him and the fb position. Those two positions are the spots that were changed before our line started playing well.
It's going to be very important this off season to get that rg spot plugged in with some Iupati type talent.

I agree with everything except the last sentence. We don't need to OG with All Pro potential. We need a RG that can pass protect adequately and move bodies in the run game. It doesn't need to be Larry Allen.

I think it's a mistake to look for a super RG and ignore areas like CB, WR and OLB/pass rusher. As well as the obvious with the QB.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agree w/ IMac. And yet in another thread there's talk of using our first on a RG. If we can be productive with a competent Snyder why spend another first?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What would you call them if they said we'd win the Super Bowl? A dickhead? A ********?