• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma State goes down!

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Iowa State wins an instant classic. Blackmon is overrated

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think michael floyd is the best wr prospect as i had all season long

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
As a biased ND fan, I'd agree on Floyd. If he can keep his drinking under control, he could be great in the NFL. Might even be available when we pick as well.

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'd rather see an LSU/Oregon rematch (with two very different approaches/philosophies) than what would be a sure remedy for insomnia, LSU/Bama. What are the chances? After all, Oregon's only loss is also to LSU.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me a whole lot of Crabtree, just more athletic obviously.

Sorry it took me a while to get back to this comment, but i have to disagree. Blackmon plays more like TO than Crabtree. Blackmon is a better route runner, has a better acceleration, and better hands.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep. :)

Sorry, I was never much of a USC fan but ever since Kiffin I kinda' hate 'em.

You certainly would not be alone in that sentiment. Say what you will about him but he is one heck of a coach. He still fields a quality team, probably the best in the PAC 12, even with the huge reduction in scholarships and being banned from bowl games.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You certainly would not be alone in that sentiment. Say what you will about him but he is one heck of a coach. He still fields a quality team, probably the best in the PAC 12, even with the huge reduction in scholarships and being banned from bowl games.

Yea, somehow he still pulls the recruits. There are times you hate a guy unless he's your guy (Spurrier comes to mind). But even when Kiffin was UT's coach, I didn't like how he did things. I know it sounds like sour grapes, but I hope I'm more objective than that.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea, and they kicked the Trojans' asses. ;)

I think it's hard to say they kicked anyone's ass when it took 10 years to conquer a single city, had to resort to trickery to do it, and lost there best warriors in the process.