• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma St. beat Baylor and Heisman Winner RGIII 59-24

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boomtown :L

We get it bud, Bama won't be voted the SportsHoopla National Champions no matter the outcome of the title game. We understand, we've accepted this fate, and we've determined that we don't give a shit..:lol:

Bookmark that.

We also understand that a few hooplans won't be watching the title game, so we did some research and found that that will not effect who takes home the Crystal Ball, therefore we don't give a shit about that either.

Bookmark that also.

We get that some fans might not agree with Alabama being in the title game, we did a little research on this as well, and found that this also will not effect who takes home the Crystal Ball, therefore we don't give a shit about this either.

Bookmark that too.

Hope I didn't miss anything, if so let me know.

as soon as the game is over the USC nut hugging will begin bookmark it :dhd:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually dont like the nut hugging i hate herbstreit and the rest of the espn asswipes :D

I love the nut hugging, it makes so many people hate your team.
evillaugh.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the nut hugging, it makes so many people hate your team.
evillaugh.gif

I love my team being hated but hate the espn groupies the espn bcs cast makes me sick.If we are going to be hated I would rather it be for the right reasons no different then if we make a run I want to see USC earn it.Fuck espn

boomtown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boomtown :L

We get it bud, Bama won't be voted the SportsHoopla National Champions no matter the outcome of the title game. We understand, we've accepted this fate, and we've determined that we don't give a shit..:lol:

Bookmark that.

We also understand that a few hooplans won't be watching the title game, so we did some research and found that that will not effect who takes home the Crystal Ball, therefore we don't give a shit about that either.

Bookmark that also.

We get that some fans might not agree with Alabama being in the title game, we did a little research on this as well, and found that this also will not effect who takes home the Crystal Ball, therefore we don't give a shit about this either.

Bookmark that too.

Hope I didn't miss anything, if so let me know.

if you really don't give a shit why do you keep posting it...generally i dont think "not giving a shit" means constantly stating that position for validation...perhaps you should start a thread and bama fans can spend all day arguing over who gives the least shit...otherwise you know that crystal ball means about as much as if you broke into bcs headquarters, stole it, and put in the bama trophy case

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers > ISU > OSU

:dhd:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you really don't give a shit why do you keep posting it...generally i dont think "not giving a shit" means constantly stating that position for validation...perhaps you should start a thread and bama fans can spend all day arguing over who gives the least shit...otherwise you know that crystal ball means about as much as if you broke into bcs headquarters, stole it, and put in the bama trophy case

Does it piss you off?

If so, check this out...

"boomtown :L

We get it bud, Bama won't be voted the SportsHoopla National Champions no matter the outcome of the title game. We understand, we've accepted this fate, and we've determined that we don't give a shit..

Bookmark that.

Bookmark that also.

Bookmark that too.

Hope I didn't miss anything, if so let me know."

:lol:

boomtown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
please direct questions, comments, bama/ok state love/hate toward the new thread...tyvm