• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oklahoma Quarterback Kyler Murray Suspended

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one time Landry Jones was thought of as a first rounder, and he is an nfl qb , just saying , and I fn hate Landry jones

When he was at Oklahoma, we all knew he wasn't going to take us to the promised land.

He just wasn't.
And never got close

Hope this new guy isn't like that at all.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was at Oklahoma, we all knew he wasn't going to take us to the promised land.

He just wasn't.
And never got close

Hope this new guy isn't like that at all.
do u remeber that talk though after hus sophmore year, if he came out first rounder, talk of even being the #1 overall pick. HE came back to school to win a natty and couldnt
but he had 38 td, 12 picks 4700 yards, 8.0 YPA

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blank+_fdba9b422df159a95f06247820afb712.png

WTF!

My old eyes can barely read shit in all caps!

You got the telescope version of that available?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News flash....we ain't winning shit this year with Kyler at QB.

I've had this gnawing, uncomfortable itch, in the back of where my brain should be, about him from the get go.

Talented? check.
Athlete? check.

There's just something...idk what it is, that tells me NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE AND DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.

It isn't a HE'S NOT BAKER thing either. Hell, we'll never see another Baker. It isn't a Rodney is gone thing either.

Just my feels....

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've had this gnawing, uncomfortable itch, in the back of where my brain should be, about him from the get go.

Talented? check.
Athlete? check.

There's just something...idk what it is, that tells me NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE AND DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.

It isn't a HE'S NOT BAKER thing either. Hell, we'll never see another Baker. It isn't a Rodney is gone thing either.

Just my feels....
come on bro, no ones baker

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a lot of OU football over the years and there are always things I would like to see on every team that would be improvements. But what really grilles my cheese is every fuckin' year I have to watch us fail to cover big receivers out on the edge with defensive backs that look like Danny DeVito and Elmer Fudd.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched a lot of OU football over the years and there are always things I would like to see on every team that would be improvements. But what really grilles my cheese is every fuckin' year I have to watch us fail to cover big receivers out on the edge with defensive backs that look like Danny DeVito and Elmer Fudd.
PREACH!!!!

YOU HAVE ALL THIS FUCKING SPEED OUT THERE, YET YOU PLAY TO "KEEP IT IN FRONT OF YOU"?
5804309_700b.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say I'm not a big Austin Kendall fan. He looks like a poor man Landry Jones to me. I doubt he beats out Spencer Rattler next year either.

Rattler isn’t starting next year. Kendall might but my money is on Mordecai.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendall looked not bad a couple yrs ago when he was Baker's #2. After Kyler assumed that role last season, seems to have taken a hit on Kendall's confidence. I thought QB3 Mordecai looked better so far in his limited time, and is Kendall even back from his injury?

In regards to Kyler's possible timeout, possibly a series or quarter at most. Lets just play ball.

12219515_10101666573879860_5530039892730146857_n.jpg

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talented? check.
Athlete? check.

Just my feels....

To be fair, he's outperformed what I thought he would. I did security regularly for A&M practices when he was here. Shockingly, Kyle Allen looked night and day better leading the offense than Murray. Murray has improved a shit ton under Riley. Granted, some of Murray's skill set was muted under practice rules...

His body language was poor, he sulked, he pouted, etc. I was not surprised at all when he left the team. I think daddy believed junior deserved to start because of Daddy's accomplishments and supposedly Sumlin promised him that. Allegedly anyway.

So basically, I would have given him a 5 percent chance of success in college, Riley has done a good job IMO.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Baker issued
I think it was Norwood, but someone asked him about their problem of covering big receivers through the years and inability to get them on the ground, and he said something to the extent of: “Yeah, after the Iowa State game we started working on correcting that stuff and feel much more confident now”. It was that simple apparently. :L

Watch Hurd catch 5 balls for 179 yards and 2 TD’s today.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, he's outperformed what I thought he would. I did security regularly for A&M practices when he was here. Shockingly, Kyle Allen looked night and day better leading the offense than Murray. Murray has improved a shit ton under Riley. Granted, some of Murray's skill set was muted under practice rules...

His body language was poor, he sulked, he pouted, etc. I was not surprised at all when he left the team. I think daddy believed junior deserved to start because of Daddy's accomplishments and supposedly Sumlin promised him that. Allegedly anyway.

So basically, I would have given him a 5 percent chance of success in college, Riley has done a good job IMO.

You won’t know about a kid like that until the situation gets tough. OU’s offense is rolling, so if there is an attitude problem it won’t show up.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won’t know about a kid like that until the situation gets tough. OU’s offense is rolling, so if there is an attitude problem it won’t show up.

True, but I also think in some ways getting out of that environment of entitlement at A&M probably helped him. OU doesn't owe him or his family shit.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I also think in some ways getting out of that environment of entitlement at A&M probably helped him. OU doesn't owe him or his family shit.

He also had a shit OL and was 4 years younger at A&M. He took over an offense with no holes in it. This was pretty much the perfect situation for any QB, so I want to see if the old Kyler shows up when they finally get tested. A&M was the only team he has ever played on that wasn’t significantly more talented than everyone they played. This suspension doesnt give his fans a lot of confidence in thinking his attitude has changed