• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OKC

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook already back, Durant back today...5-12 record.

They are still going to end up in the playoffs for sure, maybe even a top 4 seed. Classic outcome: OKC a 7 seed, Warriors a 2. Not that the Ws need to fear any other team. They may not be the best team, but healthy they are no worse than any other contender.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy OKC is one of the biggest challenges to any team in the Western Conference. Doesn't matter if they end up as 5-8 seed, they should be treated as a #1. The West is just so unfair.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost a little respect for Durant for pulling Team USA Competition, not sure how I would have reacted, but the man made a commitment to play on that team and then left his teammates hanging.

OKC"s bench is a little suspect in my opinion, Jackson, Morrow, Lamb, Adams, KPerkin, are okay players but does OKC's bench scare you like SAS? MEM? or POR? Durant is still "elite" when healthy, but how long is it going to take for him to get back to MVP form?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant and RW score 20+ a piece, OKC loses tonight

Not saying, OKC doesn't get into the playoffs, after SAS, MEM, DUBS, and POR, the 4 spots below are up for grabs if a team gets hot, but 5-13 is a about a quarter of the season done and its a large hole to come back from. That's only 5 more wins than the 76ers :whistle:

Can they do it? Maybe, but they have injury issues, and I still think their bench is suspect. As Mo Buckets would say, Perkins in terrible.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they make the playoffs they will run out of gas in the playoffs

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westbrook already back, Durant back today...5-12 record.

They are still going to end up in the playoffs for sure, maybe even a top 4 seed. Classic outcome: OKC a 7 seed, Warriors a 2. Not that the Ws need to fear any other team. They may not be the best team, but healthy they are no worse than any other contender.

I agree they will make the playoffs, but a top 4 seed is going to be tough. Lot of things going against them. Last year it would have taken 55 wins and at 5-13, they would need to go 50-14 to get to 55 wins. With how deep the west is and the lack of depth OKC has, I just don't see them getting into the top 4. They are 8 1/2 games behind the 4 spot, 7/12 behind the Clippers who are 12-5 and in 7th seed position. That is a real tough road ahead and they have already lost 5 home games, they lost 7 all of last year.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now but OKC is coming, 6 game winning streak, not as impressive as our 16 game one, but they are coming. They are currently behind PHO and NO, PHO has dropped 5 in a row.

There could still be an Dub/OKC 1st round match up. I still think OKC's bench is suspect.

CohanHater

Long Time Warrior Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OKC will be a 6 seed or so. I wouldn't worry about a 1st round match up, but a 2nd round matchup is likely

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump, Dubs showed they were the better team for one night atleast.

If Durant misses any additional time, OKC is done for the year. Would have been interesting to see if Rondo landed in OKC instead vs Dal, I think OKC had better pieces to give up in a trade.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump, Dubs showed they were the better team for one night atleast.

If Durant misses any additional time, OKC is done for the year. Would have been interesting to see if Rondo landed in OKC instead vs Dal, I think OKC had better pieces to give up in a trade.

I think that Westbrook would have either killed himself or Rondo if OKC had traded for Rondo. Having the ball in his hands (Westbrook) is like you or I being able to breathe. I tell you, it must be nice to be such an exceptional athlete like Westbrook. Because of his speed, skill handling the ball and his jumping ability, pretty much all of the shots he takes are good shots with no big challenge to his shot being blocked. It makes one really appreciate a player like Steph Curry, who has really a miniscule amount of athleticism compared to Westbrook.

The NBA, whether the haters want to admit it, is really reaching a very good era for superstars, particularly with point guards. The league seems to now be a point-guard driven league.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Westbrook would have either killed himself or Rondo if OKC had traded for Rondo. Having the ball in his hands (Westbrook) is like you or I being able to breathe. I tell you, it must be nice to be such an exceptional athlete like Westbrook. Because of his speed, skill handling the ball and his jumping ability, pretty much all of the shots he takes are good shots with no big challenge to his shot being blocked. It makes one really appreciate a player like Steph Curry, who has really a miniscule amount of athleticism compared to Westbrook.

The NBA, whether the haters want to admit it, is really reaching a very good era for superstars, particularly with point guards. The league seems to now be a point-guard driven league.

If OKC gets the 8 seed and GS gets the 1 seed. This could be a really tough way for one of these teams to go out in the first round.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Rondo going to Cleve because I don't think Kyrie is a QB and for his talent distributing the ball may not be the thing he does best.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Rondo going to Cleve because I don't think Kyrie is a QB and for his talent distributing the ball may not be the thing he does best.

Unless Rondo takes the Mid-Level, there's no way he's going to Cleveland. Irving and Lebron are maxed out. Love is going to opt out and they'll need to max him out too. With adding JR Smith, Shump and Mozgov, they're already way into the tax. There's no room for them to sign another big name player unless that player takes a huge pay cut, usually reserved for end of career/ring hunting vets.