• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OKC Thunder Free Agency

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a franchise that is seriously aiming for a title. They are being extremely aggressive and if they get all the pieces they are aiming for then I see them as being the heavy favorites in the West, and maybe the title favorites.

Maybe they are being so aggressive to 1.) Keep Durant and 2.) knowing their time with Durant is closing, therefore they want their title soon...I've heard some say Durant signs a 1 year deal to stay with OKC to become a free agent next off season where he could get more money.

Nonetheless, Portland needs to look at what OKC is doing and need to follow. You have Lillard who is entering his prime, the CJ magic I have no idea how long that wave lasts. But Portland's window is just opening thanks to last season. Blazers management NEEDS to get aggressive just like OKC is doing. I don't see how the markets are much different. The only reason top all stars would want to go to OKC is because of the talent they currently have and the belief they are title contenders.

Portland has many of the right pieces already, not as much as OKC, but they got some good pieces.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has always been Presti's plan, nothing has changed.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is made possible with the James Harden trade. Everything has been put in place now due to that trade. Presti is a genius.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day is made possible with the James Harden trade. Everything has been put in place now due to that trade. Presti is a genius.

Well, right now we are assuming that OKC gets both Durant and Horford. There is still an awful lot that can happen to change that. I will say though, given contracts offered to players like Mozgov, Kanter is looking highly tradeable now.

If they do get both, I put them at even money with the Warriors to come out of the West next season.