• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ok some perspective.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could Trubisky turn it around? Yeah.
Will he? Probably not.

I don’t think he has the mind of a good QB. Maybe Foles helps a bit, but probably not.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but...BWW thinks there's "no hope" for Trubisky and after reading their minds, the front office thinks there's no hope left too...and they brought in Foles, not to compete with Trubisky but to make Foles the starter outright and are only saying it's a competition because they don't want to hurt Trubisky's feelings even though they think he's a bust.

--can't make this stuff up.

LOL!!!!

Obsession is a bad look, Ambulocetus.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had the better teams for the most part, you had the better QB. It's a QB league. If we had your QBs we would have SB trophys to show for it. You blew it. 1 SB in AR's time. That is called blowing it.

No run game, bad Oline, no TE, bad play calling. Watson or Mahomes would not look good here any more then Trubisky. It's a team sport and our offense sucked across the board. We failed to support our QB in any way. Maybe Trubisky is a bust or maybe not but our failer was not on draft day. It was on every day after the draft.

So the better team for the most part has no run game, bad oline, no TE and bad play calling? I'll take the super bowl win in 2010, that's one more than the Bears have had since 85....

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No run game, bad Oline, no TE, bad play calling. Watson or Mahomes would not look good here any more then Trubisky. It's a team sport and our offense sucked across the board. We failed to support our QB in any way. Maybe Trubisky is a bust or maybe not but our failer was not on draft day. It was on every day after the draft.

OH MY GOD.

ALL YOU DO IS MAKE THIS SAME POST ON PAGE 1 OF EVERY THREAD. YOU THEN GET COMPLETELY DECIMATED POINT FOR POINT.

THEN, YOU DO IT AGAIN IN THE NEXT THREAD.

... at a point I am concerned for your well being, Noon.

"The Bears are the worst team in football at every single position besides QB. No QB could succeed with them or this coach!"

Also Noon: "The Bears are better than the Packers. Dumb Packers fans! Ha!"

Meanwhile, in the real world, the Bears 20-12 with this team and coach. Despite Trubisky being a circus act.

And the team/QB who just won the Super Bowl had a below average run game and O-line.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that was not what it was about. It was comparing numbers from the elites in their first 3 years to Trubisky's. It was showing that a lot of the top QBs did not start playing great till year 4 or 5 even.

That is what I just said it was about! lol

Handpicking numbers to past elites. Many who started their careers in a way different for QB's, I will add. Let me guess, Brady and Brees are two?

Funny how skipped my reply in this thread when obliterated the Brees comparison by posting his year #3 stats vs Mitch.

You going to still ignore that?

Brady had two SB rings, Brees was near the top of the league across the board statistically, Rodgers was the same, Russell went to two SB's in his first 3 years. He won one. Mahomes has started his career at a GOAT like pace.

Where are these QB's with which you speak of that started as poorly as Mitch?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH MY GOD.

ALL YOU DO IS MAKE THIS SAME POST ON PAGE 1 OF EVERY THREAD. YOU THEN GET COMPLETELY DECIMATED POINT FOR POINT.

THEN, YOU DO IT AGAIN IN THE NEXT THREAD.

... at a point I am concerned for your well being, Noon.

"The Bears are the worst team in football at every single position besides QB. No QB could succeed with them or this coach!"

Also Noon: "The Bears are better than the Packers. Dumb Packers fans! Ha!"

Meanwhile, in the real world, the Bears 20-12 with this team and coach. Despite Trubisky being a circus act.

And the team/QB who just won the Super Bowl had a below average run game and O-line.
Never got decimated even once Rich. Because I'm right.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the better team for the most part has no run game, bad oline, no TE and bad play calling? I'll take the super bowl win in 2010, that's one more than the Bears have had since 85....
Better team? I said over the years, not last year. Bears have put together some solid teams over the years but have never found a QB.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...Maybe noon is just one of those russian bots that got programmed incorrectly to troll Bears fans rather than political forums...

44yw7y.jpg

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better team? I said over the years, not last year. Bears have put together some solid teams over the years but have never found a QB.

The Packers have win our division 10 of the past 20 years...(the whole Urlacher era to now)

tumblr_mhpv4tEc5A1qjrfswo2_500.gifv

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is the most talented, young, shitty QB we've ever had.

Prove me wrong.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is the most talented, young, shitty QB we've ever had.

Prove me wrong.
Considering the only other top 2 pick in our franchise history is Sid Luckman, this statement is like saying water is wet, but since it does acknowledge Biscuit is sh*tty:

tenor.gif

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the only other top 2 pick in our franchise history is Sid Luckman, this statement is like saying water is wet, but since it does acknowledge Biscuit is sh*tty:

tenor.gif

I stand corrected. There is one other named Bob Williams out of ND back in the 50s. Only lasted 3 years so I’ll give Biscuit the benefit of the doubt over him, but if anyone is old enough to remember him wants to chime in...