• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OK I know we are in the playoffs, but I found the Draft needs for the Division interesting

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here goes the NFL.com draft needs for all four teams.

25. Washington Redskins
2015 record: 8-7 (.484)
Top need: Center
Other needs: Wide receiver, cornerback, defensive line, offensive tackle
Senior prospects at positional needs: Center: Nick Martin (Notre Dame), Mike Matthews (Texas A&M); WR: D.J. Foster (Arizona State), Sterling Shepard (Oklahoma), Josh Doctson (TCU); CB: Maurice Canady (Virginia), Danzel McDaniel (Kansas State), Will Redmond (Mississippi State); DL: DeForest Buckner (Oregon), Shilique Calhoun (Michigan State), Sheldon Day (Notre Dame), Jarran Reed (Alabama), Adolphus Washington (Ohio State); OT: Vadal Alexander (LSU), Taylor Decker (Ohio State), Spencer Drango (Baylor).
Analysis:Kirk Cousins has turned this "top need spot" into a new position. While we might not be totally sold on Cousins as the long-term solution, it is reasonable to think the Redskins can target an area like offensive or defensive line where the team needs more competition, depth and talent. Center could be addressed within the first four rounds, while cornerback and wide receiver are wild-card needs.

12. Philadelphia Eagles
2015 record: 6-9 (.520)
Top need: Quarterback
Other needs: Offensive tackle, pass rusher, guard
Senior prospects at positional needs: QB: Connor Cook (Michigan State), Jacoby Brissett (North Carolina State), Trevone Boykin (TCU), Cody Kessler (USC); OT: Vadal Alexander (LSU), Taylor Decker (Ohio State), Spencer Drango (Baylor); Pass rusher: Shilique Calhoun (Michigan State), Jordan Jenkins (Georgia), Shawn Oakman (Baylor); Guard: Landon Turner (North Carolina), Joshua Garnett (Stanford).
Analysis: While we aren't sure about the status of Chip Kelly after 2015, the quarterback spot is a massive hole no matter who the head coach is. The Eagles' once-revered offensive line is in dire need of upgrades at both guard and tackle. The offensive line is a mess and must be addressed. Finding edge speed to rush the passer was a need last year and should be again this time around.

10. New York Giants
2015 record: 6-9 (.498)
Top need: Defensive end
Other needs: Running back, safety, offensive tackle
Senior prospects at positional needs: DE: DeForest Buckner (Oregon), Shilique Calhoun (Michigan State), Shawn Oakman (Baylor); RB: Devontae Booker (Utah), Josh Ferguson (Illinois), Aaron Green (TCU); Safety: Deon Bush (Miami), Jeremy Cash (Duke), Kevin Byard (Middle Tennessee State); OT: Vadal Alexander (LSU), Taylor Decker (Ohio State), Spencer Drango (Baylor).
Analysis: We've been able to peek into the world of what life without a healthy Jason Pierre-Paullooks like and it is not pretty. The Giants need another pass rusher as soon as possible. Competition must be created at that position and at the safety position opposite rookie Landon Collins. Finding a dual-threat safety who can handle himself in coverage would be preferable. The running game is in desperate need of an upgrade and Tom Coughlin usually prefers to find a primary runner rather than just leaning on a committee. If the Giants are intent at leaving Ereck Flowers at left tackle, then they need to find a competent right tackle to go with him.

4. Dallas Cowboys
2015 record: 4-11 (.529)
Top need: Quarterback
Other needs: Running back, defensive tackle, linebacker
Senior prospects at positional needs: QB: Connor Cook (Michigan State), Jacoby Brissett (North Carolina State), Cody Kessler (USC); RB: Devontae Booker (Utah), Josh Ferguson (Illinois), Aaron Green (TCU); DT: Sheldon Day (Notre Dame), Jarran Reed (Alabama), Adolphus Washington (Ohio State); LB: Jordan Jenkins (Georgia), Reggie Ragland (Alabama), Terrance Smith (Florida State).
Analysis: The Cowboys' offensive line is built for a rushing attack, so the Cowboys might want to go find a bell cow at that spot like they had with DeMarco Murray. Tony Romo's season-ending injury makes finding his heir apparent a much higher priority than it was when the Cowboys entered the season. Dallas did a nice job of building in the trenches on the offensive side of the ball and now they need to turn their attention to the defensive side -- specifically at defensive tackle.

** Note the numbers indicate where they think each team will be picking.

Enjoy

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it strange that RB isnt listed as a team need. With Morris likely going else where, and Jones not showing he can be an every down RB... I think we need a work horse back that fits what we want to do on offense a bit more than another OT. But thats just me.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it strange that RB isnt listed as a team need. With Morris likely going else where, and Jones not showing he can be an every down RB... I think we need a work horse back that fits what we want to do on offense a bit more than another OT. But thats just me.

Agreed on the RB need however, a new center should be top priority along with a TE on offense. I think our RB will come from FA. Defensively we have a multitude of needs to include more competition at DL, ILB and secondary help just to name a few. The smoke & mirrors with Blackmon, Dunbar, Hall etc were exposed Sat night.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at 25 i think ezekel elliot and that bama back will still be there at 25 a center or spencer drango also will there and cb danziel mcdonald as ksu fan and i seen him play he is a hard hitting cb played lights out but always in snyders doghouse we can ge a starter at 25 ... expert are saying dallas needs a qb lol im guessin romo is done

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd target a big bodied WR like Doctson. Huge catch radius and will be an instant red zone threat. Not a burner, but I'm assuming Skins keep Desean for that role.

Too bad Skins bailed early on Amerson, maybe corner wouldn't be as much of a need. He's doing fine in Oakland....

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd target a big bodied WR like Doctson. Huge catch radius and will be an instant red zone threat. Not a burner, but I'm assuming Skins keep Desean for that role.

Too bad Skins bailed early on Amerson, maybe corner wouldn't be as much of a need. He's doing fine in Oakland....

We havent been able to develop secondary players for a very long time. If they dont walk in the door ballin" (Breeland, Jarrett) there aint much we have been able to do with them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think we will take the BPA looking for a game changer type . center could be in the mix

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who fits better in gruden sytem ezekiel elloit or rb henry from bama

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to question that report when they list OT as our first need. Sure a big WR would be nice but WR is only a need if they can't find a way to re-work Pierre's deal. With Breeland, Culiver amd possibly Jarret there are other needs before CB as well.

Like you guys said center, RB, safety, DL and poossibly ILB are bigger needs.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have got to get the running game going. Thus, C, RB, and blocking TE have to be improved. Then, we need a FS. We haven't had a force back there since Taylor. Take BPA in these areas when our pick comes up.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we should use the #25 on a center, unless he is the best one to come out in years.

That pick should be used on an early starter. Secondary or WR would be my guess.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we should use the #25 on a center, unless he is the best one to come out in years.

That pick should be used on an early starter. Secondary or WR would be my guess.

Agreed, from what I have read there are no Dave Remmingtons out there is this draft so it's crazy to use a first round pick on one.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their is no way Elliot is there when we pick. Houston will take him. Henry is the same thing as Jones. C, RB, DE, S are the needs. Why is everyone saying WR is a need when JAx and Garcon are coming back plus we just drafted Crowder and have guys like Grant and #19 on the bench? Their are only two needs on offense RB and C. If we sign back Pierre Thomas you could cross of the need for RB this year even if we lose Morris. Thomas is a perfect 3rd down RB he does everything. I said this when we signed him and he proved in the Eagles game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had this debate last season with the OG . if center is the BPA then take him , if he is not pass