• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Oh Titus

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great athleticism can only cover up stupidity for so long I guess.

Seriously though, a part of me feels bad for him. At first I thought he was just plain stupid, but if he is smart enough to remember the plays and learn to play the game so well, then I dont believe he is stupid enough to throw it all away in this way. I think he really must have some mental issues and that makes me feel for the guy.

I think his dad is blaming the Lions. That is the only logical thing I can truly take from that statement. He knows his son has problems and wants him to get help, but cannot find it in himself to strictly blame his son or himself for how he raised the kid. It is a natural response for many people to deflect blame onto someone else. My step-daughter used to toss her cell phone around a lot. Flip it into the air and catch it over and over. She would drop it and stuff. Then when it stopped working right, she would call it a stupid phone! The Boston Bombers mother radicalizes her son, and then he sets off bombs and kills people and she blames America for his death. People just have a hard time taking responsibility for their own actions.

I dont feel bad for the guy at all. He may have some type of disorder, hell anyone can be diagnosed with a number of disorders. The difference being this guy was given every opportunity to succeed in life. He was given opportunities most people never even get close to. He was offered life on a silver platter for running a set path on a football field and he choose not to do it. No one but him choose to drive that car drunk, no one but him choose to steal, the break into a person's home or an impound lot. No one made him hit teammates, or disrespect coaches. Young knows that punching people, and stealing is wrong. He and his dad and whomever else can make all the excuses they want, but in the end Titus Young choose not to be an NFL player, and instead is choosing to be a criminal. He knows exactly what he is doing now just like he did when he was a Lion. He just seems to think rules don't apply to him.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness the Rams released him. Sad thing was that the Rams just picked him up. Sorry he ended up being a wasted draft pick for you guys.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell you are from Michigan when you call it a party store...

what do they call it in other states?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I said party store in Oklahoma, they said..."ain't no bloons n air...translation
there are no ballons in there.
Beer store, convienant store, gas station. Hell when I moved there from Maryland. I asked same question!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn! I thought maybe Titus got his own reality show.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Titus Young declined NFL's help, report - ESPN

Looks like the league did try to reach out to him multiple times last year after a very close friend of his called the NFL to tell them he needed help. Can't fault the NFL at all in this. Can't force a guy to get help. Titus is either too stupid or too stubborn to get help. Or maybe a mixture of both.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free agent Titus Young has been released from jail after posting bond.

Lock your doors fans!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be arrested again by the end of the weekend...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll predict he goes back to school to become a lawyer and sues the impound lot to fund his new youth moment.

Kids against adults youth moment.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote still goes to reality show.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL network was running a banner that said he got released from prison. Titus should kick their collective asses for that mistake. And then check himself into the looney bin for a couple years, if he doesn't go to prison.